OFFICIAL JETS VS BEARS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time we get a meager gain we get that dreaded  penalty to set us back. I’m sorry but pre snap penalties in my mind all go back to discipline, which goes back to coaching. It’s better to get knocked on your ass than to jump offsides. 

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

You can’t kill the game plan. We don’t have the healthy personnel on offense. Keep the game close and hope we can steal the game with a big play.

If something isn't working you have to change. This offensive game plan is dreadful. If they stick with it they are going to lose.

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

To be fair we have no choice. With too 3 receivers and running back out there isn’t much we can do

I mean how would A Stewart, and C Hansen not be better options to Burnett, and Matthews?  Those 2 at least know the offense I think.

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

It’s not that simple dude lol

It actually is.

I didn't say anybody can be a good deep threat. But the receivers can run down the field. You have to try something when the game plan isn't working. Run the tight ends on seam routes. You can't just keep doing the same things that are clearly not working. That's my point.

2 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

Every time we get a meager gain we get that dreaded  penalty to set us back. I’m sorry but pre snap penalties in my mind all go back to discipline, which goes back to coaching. It’s better to get knocked on your ass than to jump offsides. 

Not when getting knocked on your ass leads to your QB getting a free hit on him, it's not.

Archived