OFFICIAL JETS VS BEARS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like 7-3 at the half. I'll take it.

In all honesty its not a bad score to go into the Half with.
It was supposed to be much worse.

Now it will be about half time adjustments. Bowles will most likely sit and stay with where he’s at because ... ya know ... 7-3

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I just don’t see how they are going to move the ball and put points on the board. They have no one to throw to, the run game is predictable and the play calling is really bad.

It’s as bad as you will see for an NFL team.  Nothing to work with.  

1 hour ago, Lon chaney said:

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone anywhere who wouldn't agree that Mac has swung and missed on his WR picks. I'm not sure the point of this post.

But don't gloss over the fact that the UDFA was signed by Mac. 

They are here. I assure you.

Just now, sec101row23 said:

It’s as bad as you will see for an NFL team.  Nothing to work with.  

It’s dedintley one is the worst situations in the NFL but this is where I think you really test your coaching ability.  Can you create a game plan to the strengths of what you do have, these dudes are pros.  You picked to go to battle with these guys.  But instead, it’s the same old same old.  No wrinkle, nothing unique, no catered plays for specific guys with certain skillz, nothing 

3 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Hopefully we make the right half time adjustments. We have a chance if we play well in the 2nd half.

?????halftime adjustments? When have you ever seen Todd Bowles make a proper adjustment? Actually, it will be the Bears that make the adjustments. Their coach already knows the Jets are ultra conservative. Right now the Bears are thinking 1 more FG & this game is OVER!

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

It truly is amazing how ground hogs day this team is, it’s all so predictable.  From the play calling, missed plays, brain farts, clock management, etc.  it’s wild how it never seems to change.  

Nearly 10 years of this trash. We weren’t a juggernaut offense when we went to the AFC championship games either. We actually haven’t had a great offense in our entire existence(aside from Namath, Snell, Maynard)

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It’s dedintley one is the worst situations in the NFL but this is where I think you really test your coaching ability.  Can you create a game plan to the strengths of what you do have, these dudes are pros.  You picked to go to battle with these guys.  But instead, it’s the same old same old.  No wrinkle, nothing unique, no catered plays for specific guys with certain skillz, nothing 

Like.

So glad I don't have to follow this thread to follow the game. just caught up on the first 13 pages of it during halftime. that was enough. Reading a game thread here is like sitting next to that annoying moron at a bar. You know the guy. He yells dumb sh*t after every play.   BTW Big thanks to @Jetspenguin  for the link to watch the game live. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Cannon should be used like Cohen. Idk why he’s not.

Just now, JiF said:

Agreed. They ran the same 3 play sequence on 3 straight drives.  Where is Mathews??   Has he even been in?  

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

So I'm out of this thread. just caught up on the first 13 pages of it. Reading a game thread here is like sitting next to that annoying moron at a bar. You know the guy. He yells dumb sh*t after every play.   BTW Big thanks to @Jetspenguin  for the link to watch the game live. 

good riddance

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hey only down by three at the half pal. Suck it !

-T Bowles 

Archived