OFFICIAL JETS VS BEARS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

31 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

And this is the main reason Sam cant possibly look good today. How can he when no-one is open?

Yep. It's tough. The next piece is the limited time he has in the pocket. That makes it even more difficult and more likely to miss seeing guys when they are open. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

They need to use Cannon like CHI uses Cohen. Give him more wheel routes and screens. They like doing screens so damn much..try it with Cannon.

I'd like to see that too. Let's get creative out there! 

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

?????halftime adjustments? When have you ever seen Todd Bowles make a proper adjustment? Actually, it will be the Bears that make the adjustments. Their coach already knows the Jets are ultra conservative. Right now the Bears are thinking 1 more FG & this game is OVER!

I don't disagree. Just pointing out that we have a chance.

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So glad I don't have to follow this thread to follow the game. just caught up on the first 13 pages of it during halftime. that was enough. Reading a game thread here is like sitting next to that annoying moron at a bar. You know the guy. He yells dumb sh*t after every play.   BTW Big thanks to @Jetspenguin  for the link to watch the game live. 

Isn't it awesome? Very exciting. Now that the defense is handcuffed by the rules we'll really open t up in the 2nd half with our Skill position stars. Just a matter of gelling on O.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

It’s dedintley one is the worst situations in the NFL but this is where I think you really test your coaching ability.  Can you create a game plan to the strengths of what you do have, these dudes are pros.  You picked to go to battle with these guys.  But instead, it’s the same old same old.  No wrinkle, nothing unique, no catered plays for specific guys with certain skillz, nothing 

For example, yesterday in the Gator game.  Sure, we lost but we knew we were the under dog and came out swinging trying everything.

First play offensive play of the gam; flea flicker, guy was wide open just missed the throw.

Hit on some well designed option throw plays they’ve never tried before.

Featured a change of pace option QB for some nice runs.

Designed sceeens and reveres  for certain speed open field players.

etc 

They lost but they tried and often time it was there they just didn’t execute. 

Archived