OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Can’t wait for the threads after the game about how Darnold is not built for cold weather. Should be a fun discussion. 

To be fair he has red hair and comes from sunny California. He will have twice as many passing yards as Josh Allen. Allen will rush for close to what Sam passes for. Allen will have a pick and two rushing tds. Sam will have more picks than touchdown passes. Jamal Adams will get his second pick this season. Darron Lee will be practically invisible this game. 

37 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Can’t wait for the threads after the game about how Darnold is not built for cold weather. Should be a fun discussion. 

Lol. Don’t forget, it was just a few short weeks ago that we were talking about him learning to play in the wind. I predict a lot of “well what could you expect, he’s rusty from the benching by TB, who played Josh to save his job” today and tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Lol. Don’t forget, it was just a few short weeks ago that we were talking about him learning to play in the wind. I predict a lot of “well what could you expect, he’s rusty from the benching by TB, who played Josh to save his job” today and tomorrow.

So you are expecting him to do bad?

I always try to stay positive about this team so I'll start with this. We usually have good games vs the Bills and often split the series. If possible I'll buy tickets to the Bills game no matter what the records or standings because it's often a great matchup. And it should be today with two good rookie Qbs. So I had tics for that Bills game at Met Life last month and like everyone else (including Bills fans) I was startled by what I saw. Complete incompetence and a team who didn't come out to play. We got killed and the Bills Qb had just been signed that week. We made him look like Jim Kelly.  So hard to be positive about today's game after that debacle. Ordinarily I would say a Jets W but at Buff and even after a competitive game last week we could have won against a better opponent than the Bills I have to go with Buff, Bills 27 Jets 13. How could you choose the Jets after that last game vs them.

2 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Going to be nice to see Darnold again, my fear is that we will see another ultra conservative run, run, pass , punt offense and they never really let Sam do anything.  At this point let him throw it 40 times, what does it matter?   But the problem is that Bowles could care less about Darnold and his development at this point so we’ll see some 9-6 game and Bowles can feel good about a close loss.  Hate this team. 

He’s thrown it over 30 times in a game nearly 7 out of his 9 starts and thrown it 40 times nearly 3 of out his 9 starts.

We just have no talent, coaching and he’s inexperienced.

But i’d continue to let him sling it.

DEBA124D-307F-405D-BAF7-4CC052C0F951.jpeg

To be fair he has red hair and comes from sunny California. He will have twice as many passing yards as Josh Allen. Allen will rush for close to what Sam passes for. Allen will have a pick and two rushing tds. Sam will have more picks than touchdown passes. Jamal Adams will get his second pick this season. Darron Lee will be practically invisible this game. 
Darin Lee is suspended for the rest of the season so I would say your prediction for him is not all too bold lol

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Josh Allen will have more rushing yards than our backfield.

Darnold will throw for at least 200 yards and 2 TD's.

We probably lose in a 24-21 type game.

Based on his 2 games since returning from injury I wouldn't bet against it.

Archived