Josina anderson tweet

Jetsbb

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Who is 'we' i assume the text is from some jets assistant.

Yeah, makes no sense. It sounds like the Jets source is being let go , and is multiple people, but has/have the meeting with Mac ?

I want Macc fired too but after thinking about it i think the Jets won't fire him bc they'll basically be getting into the same situation again. Having to hire a GM and Coach at the same time. Ultimately the Head Coach decision wouldn't be made by the new GM and therefore they're in the same position Macc was in with Bowles. I want him fired regardless but that could be part of the thinking as well.

1 minute ago, Copernicus said:

If McCagnan stays he will be ripped by every reporter deservedly 

Why? None of those spineless twats have spoken up this whole time or put any pressure on Mac. It’s probably too late and I don’t want to hear it at all at this point.

That would be worse then them praising Mac because if they did it earlier, they could have helped get rid of him. My head will explode if these crappy reporters take this stance now. 

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

I want Macc fired too but after thinking about it i think the Jets won't fire him bc they'll basically be getting into the same situation again. Having to hire a GM and Coach at the same time. Ultimately the Head Coach decision wouldn't be made by the new GM and therefore they're in the same position Macc was in with Bowles. I want him fired regardless but that could be part of the thinking as well.

They should fire both. Get a GM in place to hire a head coach so the head coach reports to the GM instead of having both report to the Johnson's.

Mac gets to fire the coaching staff.  Then when they interview McCarthy, McCarthy says he doesn’t want Mac - Chris Johnson walks straight to Mac’s office with a box and say you have 10 minutes to get the hellnout of here 

11 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Bc of the current power structure you can interpret this tweet as saying her source, Bowles, has a meeting with Macc in 12 minutes and they're going to be let go. Meaning the coaching staff and Macc have a meeting with Chris Johnson and they think they'll all be let go. Bc i don't think Macc can fire Bowles.

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Firing mac make no sense. Let mac help hire the next hc. He now owns it and there isn’t a  complete turnover in the front office. Plus Mac got us darnold 

He has had 4 years! Sorry, he doesn't get a redo now.

He Got Darnold but didnt get Maholmes. Watson, blew a 2nd on Hack.

He found one nut in 4 years, whoppdee frickin do.

What bizarro world do you Mac people live in, my god.

Archived