The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

sounds like the Jets might very well be bidding against themselves for Le'Veon Bell right now. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

sounds like the Jets might very well be bidding against themselves for Le'Veon Bell right now. 

The 3 of you need to check the boards more often! =D>

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Ive had it with this. People are going to call Maccagnan a failure anyway. Negativity will win. The world will die

If he doesnt sign Bell or Paradis....he's a failure.  Point Blank Period!

Just now, BallinPB said:

If he doesnt sign Bell or Paradis....he's a failure.  Point Blank Period!

If they win 11 the division this year he is a failure  because he didn't get Bell or Paradis? How does that make sense? 

He failed to get Cousins, instead Darnold fell in our lap. Stop being so dramatic about free agent signings. They are fun. They fill needs. They don't always pan out and sometimes the ones you don't get are a blessing in disguise. 

2 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

He's dicking around with the jets... Pull the offer... Be respectable 

Sh*t no you don’t pull the offer.

I don’t care if it takes another week for him to make his decision. Bell and Paradis should be the Jets top priorities right now and no one else should even come close.

2 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

He dicked around with the Steelers for a few months so waiting a few hours isn't a big deal. 

The reality is that he sat out an entire year and is likely trying to milk every penny out of the Jets before signing. I can't really blame him.

Sh*t no you don’t pull the offer.
I don’t care if it takes another week for him to make his decision. Bell and Paradis should be the Jets top priorities right now and no one else should even come close.
If we don't land bell and we can't talk to other guys because he wants to milk every penny we lose. If you tell him you are pulling the contract maybe it forces his hand if it doesn't he likely never was signing with us anyway

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Its becoming a lose-lose situation with Bell. If he takes the Jets deal, a lot of naysayers will be killing the organization for shelling out an obscene amount of money to a RB. If he turns us down, we will have the continued stigma of a losing culture with free agents signing with other teams for less money.

Archived