Paradis signs with Carolina

Team archer

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to give the Jets (Maccagnan) the benefit of the doubt here and say maybe they had doubts about his health, considering the broken fibula last year and with his hip surgery history. But then that leads me to ask, why the f--k they didn't go after Morse. Bottom line is the offensive line is still crap and there are few avenues in free agency at this point to make it significantly better.

I'm going to give the Jets (Maccagnan) the benefit of the doubt here and say maybe they had doubts about his health, considering the broken fibula last year and with his hip surgery history. But then that leads me to ask, why the f--k they didn't go after Morse. Bottom line is the offensive line is still crap and there are few avenues in free agency at this point to make it significantly better.

Nope-/ jets were too busy ballwashing Levon Bell to make an offer

2 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Sweet baby jesus

It's never stopped him in the past. Macc loves FA's who have injury histories. They're like crack to him.

1 minute ago, tdoublee said:

Sad when we can't even overpay some of these guys to come to NY.

Mac better draft his ass off to make up for this!

NY is an Overtaxed state run by idiots with a not so good climate.. If I was choosing between NY & Carolina there isn't a question.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thank god we signed Jonotthan Harrison

I'm probably going to get killed here, but I thought Harrison did a very good job filling in last year and would prefer to draft a replacement, not pay one. Especially not the two that were available (concussions and the surgery history of an 89 year old frequent fall patient.)

4 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Ian Rapaport: Paradis chose between the Panthers and a one year offer from the Broncos. They were waiting on a Jets offer but the Jets are busy with Le'Veon Bell.

This is probably what Gary Vee was referring to when he said 'it takes two to tango'.

If this is true, Maccagnan has already blown his 2nd chance.  FIRE HIM ASAP.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I'm probably going to get killed here, but I thought Harrison did a very good job filling in last year and would prefer to draft a replacement, not pay one. Especially not the two that were available (concussions and the surgery history of an 89 year old frequent fall patient.)

Filling in for one of the worst centers will make anyone look good in comparison.

Harrison is good for depth, but if we really care about Darnold, we shouldn't be relying on him as the starter.

Archived