Another Wild Scenario

BettyBoop

Washington would love to get their hands on Haskins before the G-Men have a chance to.  Here's the sequence;

• Washington trades #15, #96 and #153 to Jacksonville for #7.  The Jags feel they can get their OL or DL help at #15 and love the extra picks.
  • The Snyders then trade #7, #46 and a 2020 #2, to the MacCangannans for #3.
  • Mac then takes Montez Sweat at #7 and Erik McCoy, C at #46 with those picks.  The rest of his picks are Amani Oruwariye, CB at #68, Tytus Howard, OT at #93 and Terry McLaurin, WR at #104.

Is anyone happy?

Ok, if you don't like that one try this.

• The Bengals trade Andy Dalton to the Redskins for #76.
  • The Bengals trade #11, #42, #76 and a 2020 first round pick for #3 and #93.  That could be a top 5 pick!
  • Mac selects Brian Burns, EDGE at #11, Erik McCory at #42, Amani Oruwariye, CB at #68, Paris Campbell, WR at #76 and Tytus Howard, OT at #104.

Washington would love to get their hands on Haskins before the G-Men have a chance to.  Here's the sequence;
  • Washington trades #15, #96 and #153 to Jacksonville for #7.  The Jags feel they can get their OL or DL help at #15 and love the extra picks.
  • Mac then takes Montez Sweat at #7 and Erik McCoy, C at #46 with those picks.  The rest of his picks are Amani Oruwariye, CB at #68, Tytus Howard, OT at #93 and Terry McLaurin, WR at #104.
Is anyone happy?
  • The Bengals trade #11, #42, #76 and a 2020 first round pick for #3 and #93.  That could be a top 5 pick!
  • Mac selects Brian Burns, EDGE at #11, Erik McCory at #42, Amani Oruwariye, CB at #68, Paris Campbell, WR at #76 and Tytus Howard, OT at #104.

Why don’t the skins just give all of that to the Maccagnans for number 3?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

23 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

I LOVE the responses so far!  Keep 'em coming!

Nice creative thinking. I'd consider Jonah Williams instead of Sweat if he were available at #7 in your 1st scenario but I could live with Sweat.

4 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Nice creative thinking. I'd consider Jonah Williams instead of Sweat if he were available at #7 in your 1st scenario but I could live with Sweat.

I hope we do get a chance to trade down. Agree we should go O Line instead with Jonah, Cody Ford or Andre Dillard any one of which could anchor the line for Sam for the next 10 years. This is a critical foundational draft for the Jets and we must focus on can't miss prospects at OL, Edge and Corner. Sweat is risky as he is  a great athlete but there are major concerns about his leadership and character.

1 hour ago, BettyBoop said:

Is anyone happy?

Haskins IS NOT worth All that... The Skins are better off drafting Lock or Jones @ 15 & keeping their picks.

2 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

Is anyone happy?

Please stop the insanity

I could see the Bengals and Redskins trading for Dalton, but they would have to give up a lot more than a 3rd round pick, don’t you think?

I am thinking a 2nd rounder (46) and a player.

then, the Bengals trade the 11th, 42nd, 46th, 149th for the 3rd.  Its even according to the chart.

more likely though is the bengals turn around and trade for rosen.

4 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Tough crowd!  :)

I'm just bored with reading; Mac sucks!  We can't draft!  Not another DL!  Jets suck!  Fire everyone!

Expect more wild scenarios!

We gave up thee 2nd round picks to go from 3 to 6 and you want only two 2nd rounders to go from 3 to 7? GFOH!

6 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

Is anyone happy?

Not bad but in the first scenario I'd be disappointed in getting what I consider the 4th best pass rusher and the 3rd best Center.  I'd hope to land someone like Brian Burns rather than Sweat and I'd REALLY hope to land Elgton Jenkins or Garrett Bradbury at Center over McCoy.  But you're hitting the exact thing I want the Jets to do....solve pass rusher and center in the first two rounds.

Archived