JPP fractured neck, may miss 2019 season for Buccs

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Geez.  This dude has bad luck w/ accidents.

He really does.  He wasn't cited for the accident but it was a single car and it was early Thursday morning (more like really late Wednesday night).  No idea what happened but this guy seems to put himself in situations where bad things can happen.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

He really does.  He wasn't cited for the accident but it was a single car and it was early Thursday morning (more like really late Wednesday night).  No idea what happened but this guy seems to put himself in situations where bad things can happen.

maybe he was playign with cherry bombs in his car?

26 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

So JPP, a 6’5” 270 pound defensive end gets hurt and Jet fans say let’s trade the Bucs our 5’11” 235 pound inside linebacker?   

I'm on hold right now on Sirius NFL with Jim Miller and Pat Kirwin to propose this trade Are you telling me to hang up??

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

In my neck of the woods we call that the “ dumb-assery.” 

I worked with a fantastic guy who grew up in redneck country out in eastern L.I.  One of my favorite stories was the standard July 4 party in their neighborhood where they played 'roman candle baseball'.  It's exactly what it sounds like.  Here is someone else's video but add in drunkenness and you can see why this gene pool was a bit shallower than most.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, KRL said:

With Bowles familiarity with the roster and our excess of DLinemen a trade could happen

Wouldn't it be great if it turns out Bowles was the guy pounding the table for Nathan Shepherd!  Maybe we let Tampa have him for only a 4th round pick. :P