jetstream23

Players being Cut from Other Teams (It's starting)

Following Preseason Week 3 teams seem to be starting their roster trim downs.  If you know a guy definitely won't be there then why keep him around I guess.  Don't clog the sideline for Game 4 or take reps away from "bubble" guys you need to evaluate.  I think this will be a buys week and for any team looking to make a trade, this might be the time to do it prior to Game 4 if you're hoping to play or even start a guy for regular season Week 1.

1405699807_ScreenShot2019-08-25at2_57_35PM.png.66e9893843747490c1a2772402645261.png

311977994_ScreenShot2019-08-25at2_56_56PM.png.84885175a009d2d12eec0af07b08ecda.png

2077134156_ScreenShot2019-08-25at2_57_17PM.png.03da64ab0bb1ab4503d60c27f696e385.png

Forget Maurice Harris

I want Damian Harris from the Pats & cut Powell! 

Thread should be pinned. 

Yup! Please let this be the main (only) thread of its kind and centralize all info here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Beerfish said:

also known as mike mccagnans 2nd and 3rd rounders

Mike Maccagnan's All-Stars. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Mike Maccagnan's All-Stars. 

MIKE MACCAGMAN'S 2nd round 'projects' that never panned out.

A lot of kickers will likely getting released around now.  I think this is when we picked up Myers last year.  I'm weirdly O.K. with Bertolet though.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

What happened to Doug Martin? He had a good rookie season and then fell off the face of the planet

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

injuries cause excellent RBs to die quietly.

1 hour ago, BRONX DUDE said:

injuries cause excellent RBs to die quietly.

Which is why I'm still amazed Darnold is a Jet.

EDIT: In case it's not obvious, I'm saying that I'm still surprised the Giants took a RB over Darnold.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yay, I called it!

Guess who didn't?

Haha Carr is going to be MVP too hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yay, I called it!

Guess who didn't?

I believe Doug Martin got IR not released 

1 minute ago, Rolloffjet said:

I believe Doug Martin got IR not released 

Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 2.56.56 PM.png

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001044285/article/raiders-releasing-veteran-running-back-doug-martin

Raiders releasing veteran running back Doug Martin

Print
  • By Adam Maya NFL.com
  • Published: Aug. 25, 2019 at 12:25 p.m.
  • Updated: Aug. 25, 2019 at 03:20 p.m.

The Oakland Raiders announced they placed Martin on injured reserve. NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported, via a source, that the team and Martin are working out a settlement and he'll be released.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The Jets just made a new Word Template.

Dear NFL:

We understand that _______________ just released cornerback _______________. We would like to claim him.

Warm Regards,

The Jets 

I keep refreshing this thread hoping for a cb...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Skeptable said:

Haha Carr is going to be MVP too hahahaha

Want to put some cash on which Qb Darnold or Carr has a better year.  Let's see how much you believe in Sammy boy.

All those weapons now at sammy fingertips. Lmao.   The Jets have cupcake schedule versus the Raiders who have one of the toughest schedules.   Doesn't matter as it isn't even close comparing what the Raiders have on offense versus the Jets.    It like the Jets going to a gun fight, with a butter knife.

• Butt Fumble 5

51 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Want to put some cash on which Qb Darnold or Carr has a better year.  Let's see how much you believe in Sammy boy.

a man after my own heart...    people like to talk schitt, rarely back it up....

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

All those weapons now at sammy fingertips. Lmao.   The Jets have cupcake schedule versus the Raiders who have one of the toughest schedules.   Doesn't matter as it isn't even close comparing what the Raiders have on offense versus the Jets.    It like the Jets going to a gun fight, with a butter knife.

2 hours ago, Losmeister said:

a man after my own heart...    people like to talk schitt, rarely back it up....

Sorry... I am not claiming darnold to be MVP.... I would put money on that though... Carr will not be MVP guaranteed. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

FYI This is neither a gambling site or gay dating site. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Listen Sally... Go make a fool out of yourself somewhere else!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Want to put some cash on w

All those weapons now at sammy fingertips. Lmao.   The Jets have cupcake schedule versus the Raiders who have one of the toughest schedules.   

Sammy Fingertips- latest Goodfellas character? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Wouldn’t mind signing him . Especially with Maye’s health concerns . Definitely think he is a Improvement over Miles. 

TJ McDonald has connections to both Gase and Gregg Williams, so I would definitely keep an eye out for TJ. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1