Antonio Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots, per source.

AbstraKt

All I know is that Patriots top 4 WRs are going to be a Nightmare for the Jets DBs! I mean let's be serious... Brown, Edelman, Gordon and either Thomas or Dorsett and not to mention James White and Sony Michelle! I'm just glad Gronkowski retired or it would be an even worse bloodbath!

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

36 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

Go put your money on the Pats to win the super bowl right now... I've never been so sure of something sports related in my life. They're a shoe in. Who can beat them? There's no one who can match them on offense. Not even close. They're going to break records this year. 

Who’s blocking for Tommy boy. 

7 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

This one had the Patsies written all over...only one coach out there could probably handle this headcase and that of course is old school Belicheat.  

Belicheck has already read the riot act to AB. ‘You F me over and I’ll trade your azz to the Cardinals’. 

5 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

We all should have saw this coming!

We did. We had folks all over twitter talking about how the Pats was going to sneak in, Pat McAfee predicted a 1 year deal to the Pats this past Thursday and even said on air that he believed that this was all planned to get out of the deal and eventually sign with NE.

Everyone knows and expected what happened, except Rodger Goodell, of course.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, NovaScotia said:

Not sure what can be done. The Raiders waived his rights, and as a veteran he can sign with whomever he chooses. 

The odd thing here is that:

(#1) Raiders were able to void his guaranteed $ for conduct detrimental to the team fines. You would figure Brown would at the very least have the NFLPA fight that. 

(#2) Brown would voluntary walk away from $30MM guaranteed. Even if he knew the Pats would sign him that’s still $19MM guaranteed. In a league in which your career could end on any play that is insane. Even if he lost the grievance all he had to do was show up to work and not curse out his boss, and that money was his.

Sometimes you can have enough money for things not to be just about the money.

Besides  he can make up to 15 million this year AND STILL sign another contract next year.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nico002 said:

This isn’t even comparable to 07... That team had a 30 year old Brady

It's a far more pass friendly league now. Can't so much as breathe on QB's, WR's aren't risking a concussion with every play over the middle.

Brady cannot fail with this supporting cast. And the only thing more obvious than Brown signing with the Pats is Gronk returning halfway through the season.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Gronk retiring made this possible.... And he will be back around Thanksgiving to will this team though the playoffs guaranteed. Wake me up in 2021.im interested in the backroom deal the Raiders swing with the league ... Maybe the number one QB prospect and playoff run when they move to Vegas ?

lebron-james-dwyane-wade-and-chris-bosh-nbas-miami-heat-welcome-party-C6P7R8.thumb.jpg.a21bb9851b22caba62efc5f0f6b8ab91.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This just in ... Pat MaHolmes was signed as a restricted free agent by the Patriots after failing to reach an agreement with KC. His time in the market was actually -15 minutes as the Patriots employed the new NFL league rule allowing them to jump ahead 3 days and sign him before he was released.

The year is 2021

Hey . But we got Robby Anderson

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AshleighM said:

All I know is that Patriots top 4 WRs are going to be a Nightmare for the Jets DBs! I mean let's be serious... Brown, Edelman, Gordon and either Thomas or Dorsett and not to mention James White and Sony Michelle! I'm just glad Gronkowski retired or it would be an even worse bloodbath!

Don't forget K'Neal Harry and Gronk returning in Dec.

• Thumb Down 2

Things need to happen.  

1 - Someone needs to late hit Brady into retirement....a bruised vagina would be all it would take 

2 - 2 players needs to run into the patriots sidelines and chop block Belichick.  He would still be on the sidelines in a cast a week later, but at least he would get the message that everyone knows he's a Fu<king cheater.  Karma's a bitch

3 - DBs, LBs whoever need to fu<k the sh1t out of Antonio Brown.  Take the penalties, send him to the locker room for good.

I'm so angry with the cheating patriots.  How in the hell do they wind up with the greatest receiving corp in the history of the NFL????? By cheating of course.  But where is Goodell?  How is this allowed to happen?

The Jets starting receiving corp wouldn't even make the Patriots practice squad.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, afjetsfan said:

Things need to happen.  

1 - Someone needs to late hit Brady into retirement....a bruised vagina would be all it would take 

2 - 2 players needs to run into the patriots sidelines and chop block Belichick.  He would still be on the sidelines in a cast a week later, but at least he would get the message that everyone knows he's a Fu<king cheater.  Karma's a bitch

3 - DBs, LBs whoever need to fu<k the sh1t out of Antonio Brown.  Take the penalties, send him to the locker room for good.

I'm so angry with the cheating patriots.  How in the hell do they wind up with the greatest receiving corp in the history of the NFL????? By cheating of course.  But where is Goodell?  How is this allowed to happen?

The Jets starting receiving corp wouldn't even make the Patriots practice squad.

"Karma's a bitch"

37 minutes ago, afjetsfan said:

Things need to happen.  

I'm confused. How is signing AB cheating? Wasn't he free to sign with any team? Where were the Jets in all of this?

• Thumb Down 2

5 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

We did. We had folks all over twitter talking about how the Pats was going to sneak in, Pat McAfee predicted a 1 year deal to the Pats this past Thursday and even said on air that he believed that this was all planned to get out of the deal and eventually sign with NE.

Everyone knows and expected what happened, except Rodger Goodell, of course.

It's frankly unacceptable. So obvious that Rosenhaus had this wrapped up before Antonio asked to be released. NFL is a joke, along with MLB and its juiced balls. Anyone past adolescence who actually thinks these leagues are not corrupt is truly naive. Going to be hard to take any of this seriously.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I'm glad to see at least a couple in the media talking about:

1) what a bad precedent the league and the Patriots are setting here. The message now is that: act like a racist child, get reward

2) that even though it will never be pursued, this was OBVIOUS collusion

BUT, what I still am seeing NO EXPLANATION FOR IS:

Exactly how are the Patriots giving Brown a $15M deal when they only have $5M worth of cap space?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I'm glad to see at least a couple in the media talking about:

1) what a bad precedent the league and the Patriots are setting here. The message now is that: act like a racist child, get reward

2) that even though it will never be pursued, this was OBVIOUS collusion

BUT, what I still am seeing NO EXPLANATION FOR IS:

Exactly how are the Patriots giving Brown a $15M deal when they only have $5M worth of cap space?

Cap space is for suckers!

B. Kraft 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1