Jamal trolls Daniel Jones

Maxman

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't recall seeing Adams get beat in coverage much, if at all. Do you?

Adams had a big game. He made game changing plays and was a big part of why we won. DOPW candidate. Give credit where it's due. You want to blame him because the corners were complete trash tripping over themselves? OK.

They can't. Just pure vitriol is all you will get. And they call Jamal immature. 

6 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Jamal is so immature and stupid. You have had two good games this season and other than that you’ve actually been pretty bad. Stfu, back up your play and be quiet like the other greats. You haven’t done anything Jamal. 

JAMAL ADAMSNEW YORK JETS – 89.8

After robbing Daniel Jones of the football in broad daylight and returning it for a touchdown on Sunday, Adams enters Week 11 ranked third among safeties in overall grade (89.8). Perhaps more impressively, Adams has earned a 92.0 pass-rush grade across 50 pass-rush snaps this season, by far the best mark among qualifiers at his position. 

Wherever you think about his personality  let’s not be stupid about how he plays the game 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

JAMAL ADAMSNEW YORK JETS – 89.8

After robbing Daniel Jones of the football in broad daylight and returning it for a touchdown on Sunday, Adams enters Week 11 ranked third among safeties in overall grade (89.8). Perhaps more impressively, Adams has earned a 92.0 pass-rush grade across 50 pass-rush snaps this season, by far the best mark among qualifiers at his position. 

Wherever you think about his personality  let’s not be stupid about how he plays the game 

He's the best pass-rushing safety in the game woohoo

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Over the middle yes, time and again.  Some of those plays he was freelancing at the LOS.  He doesn't get excused for that.  Playing at the LOS puts the whole secondary into a tough position IF he doesn't get to the QB or make a TFL.  QB's are reading what Jamal is doing and then just throwing into the empty space.  That's on Jamal.  He needs to be a Safety from time to time, not just a Linebacker.  

Here's the Daniel Jones highlights from Sunday. Literally 1 pass in #33's area and he's on him immediately.

https://www.giants.com/video/daniel-jones-best-throws-from-308-yard-four-td-game

He's a great pass rusher and good run stopper. and he is a safety.

So for every one of the snaps he is on the line going forward or blitzing the team is compromised elsewhere.

Is this his fault?  Not really but for me it is not the optimum way to run a defense.

I want my Dline and olb pass rushers to generate a pass rush and I want my safety to provide run support when needed and provide pass coverage a lot of the time.

1 hour ago, Eaton Beaver said:

WTF,,,, isn't this a team game??? Do you see any relevant superstar pulling these stunts? Time to grow up and stop the bullsh*t! Having me first guys in team games never works, it eventually turns out bad.

giphy.gif

Dude... he tweeted a Spongebob video haha come on. He has never been arrested, no DUIs, no PEDs. Those are things to complain about, not some video. Don't take this too seriously. Seriously. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I wonder if there’s a correlation between having a horrendous pass defense and having to play your sixth overall pick strong safety two yards off the line of scrimmage because that’s all he can do?

Might have something to do with 3 ILB on IR and the worst CB group in the NFL. 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

He's the best pass-rushing safety in the game woohoo

Right!  Pretty handy to have when you don’t have a single pass rusher on the defense. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Eaton Beaver said:

WTF,,,, isn't this a team game??? Do you see any relevant superstar pulling these stunts? Time to grow up and stop the bullsh*t! Having me first guys in team games never works, it eventually turns out bad.

giphy.gif

I think you guys are feeling a little  jealous of # 33.

Isn't it a good thing we have at least one talented player on this team.

Oh my.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

A cb won the Patriots vs Seahawks Superbowl

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Russell Wilson should have thrown that ball out of the end zone. It was first down and goal to go from the one yard line. The CB was in front of the WR. Wilson had three more chances to score the SB winning TD.

7 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Russell Wilson should have thrown that ball out of the end zone. It was first down and goal to go from the one yard line. The CB was in front of the WR. Wilson had three more chances to score the SB winning TD.

I blame PETE CARROLL for ever being born into this world.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Drums said:

He posted a Spongebob video haha. Don't take life so seriously man!

It’s a very accurate representation of the play. Might as well be the clip in the YouTube highlights. Kudos to him for finding such an accurate representation of his play 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Eaton Beaver said:

giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm sure all the guys when they are faced up with each other and walking back after a ay are exchanging recipes for brownies. Trash talk is part of sports. 

2 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

So Jamal’s an unprofessional a$$hole for a twitter meme.

Meanwhile, when a poster here complained that the Jaguars played the Ghosbusters theme song to troll and humiliate Darnold, every other Jet fan said it was funny and to basically get over it.

You guys are funny. 

I don’t care if Jamal acts like a typical millennial but back it up and pick off Haskins this Sunday

Just had a thought about the inequity in the way we evaluate defensive players versus offensive players especially QBs. A defensive player can be invisible for 4 games have a great game and all of a sudden he is irreplaceable. A QB can throw a single pick and he us crapped on fir weeks. Or a RB fumbles in the red zone. Worse for kickers, look at the young guy, nails 3 FGs including one to get to OT, but today he us dog crap because of that last kick and will likely struggle to get another gig. Thar one kick could cost him millions. BTW 49ers should have played fir the tie on that last drive. A tie makes it exceedingly unlikely fir them to not win the division, now it's a complete toss up 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

So Jamal’s an unprofessional a$$hole for a twitter meme.

Meanwhile, when a poster here complained that the Jaguars played the Ghostbusters theme song to troll and humiliate Darnold, every other Jet fan said it was funny and to basically get over it.

You guys are funny. 

Most self-loathing fan base in sports.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Remember the time Belichick benched Edelman for making allusions to feet (after Rex’s gross parking lot video surfaced) during an interview? 

That was before they played the game and it is a rule that they don't  give bulletin board material to an opponent.  If there was a rule about it after they ay, Brady would never see the field with the way he has trashed the Jets after games

If this is such a major issue with so many here, this is just more proof how this fan base stinks. Darnold has a bad game, we get rhreads about trading him and picking another QB with our first. Prez has a great game, don't  feel good about it and don't  say anything about a what is thought to be a game turning play because you might hurt someone's feelings.

curb your enthusiasm GIF

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

If this is such a major issue with so many here, this is just more proof how this fan base stinks. Darnold has a bad game, we get rhreads about trading him and picking another QB with our first. Prez has a great game, don't  feel good about it and don't  say anything about a what is thought to be a game turning play because you might hurt someone's feelings.

curb your enthusiasm GIF

2-7