***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

We literally tripped into a victory. This team is not good. 

Robby had a great game though. 

Darnold left plays on the field. The defense was short the best safety in the league, a top nickel back in the league and QW and didn’t give up a touch down.  

It was messy but it was gritty.

• Upvote 3

Wjhat is Flores so riled up about? Before the penalty was even reviewed? Does he know he got two total gift penalties and still couldn’t score a TD entire game? 

I was saying the same thing. Two separate drives were kept alive (6pts) due to BS penalties against the jets. He should calm down. It was definitely PI.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^Blames kids for being unable to do simple math.

Okay, Boomer.

Dude it's true.. I made pigs in a blanket cheese and crackers celery carrots chips Dip black olives the kids ate everything and then ran out of the room to play video games my son Shane came running in at the last minute and started asking questions. Are the Jets losing? I said go back and play video games! So there you have it 19 + 3 equals 21!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

I like Sam but it's a stretch to say he played good today. He definitely left a lot of plays out there today.

When I say good, I factor in what he had to work with.  The line is still sh*t, Bell was out, he lost his safety blanket TE in Griffin early on, DT came out of the game, etc.  He missed more "easy" throws today than I typically see him miss, but he still finished strong statistically, and won the game.  His growth is all that matters to me, and part of that is realizing that he is young and will still hit bumps in the road.  He gets a game winning drive on his resumé and some confidence. 

Plus, I will never complain about beating the Dolphins.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Also Darnold wasn’t good. But he didn’t kill the team and he got a game winning drive. Thursday is gonna be huge for him. 

I'm not going to sit here and pretend that we stand a remote chance on Thursday.  Thursday is a "whatever happens, happens" game as far as I'm concerned.

This fan base is atrocious. They haven’t had a QB in 60 years but they can’t tolerate anything but perfection when a 22 year old stud lands on their laps... the kid threw for 270, 2 TDs, and a game winning drive... without Bell or a TE on the field. Was it his best game? Of course not, but this one goes in the positive column for ANY QB in the NFL

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Darnold left plays on the field. The defense was short the best safety in the league, a top nickel back in the league and QW and didn’t give up a touch down.  

It was messy but it was gritty.

Gritty win I agree but bruh...

QW being out made ZERO difference. 

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I'm not going to sit here and pretend that we stand a remote chance on Thursday.  Thursday is a "whatever happens, happens" game as far as I'm concerned.

Show the ability to control the game and keep us in the competition. He had the chance today, the plays called were good, Robby was dialed in but Darnold let the game get away from him. 

16 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah?  The entire drive was basically one frightening throw that Smith turned into a big play, a PI, and a dump-off to Montgomery that he took for a big gain.  They won, so can't complain too much, but certainly not a particularly good game from Darnold.

Nor was it particularly horrible. He did some good things throughout the game too, but yeah, kind of just ok overall. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah?  The entire drive was basically one frightening throw that Smith turned into a big play, a PI, and a dump-off to Montgomery that he took for a big gain.  They won, so can't complain too much, but certainly not a particularly good game from Darnold.

Sam was a warrior battling back from a busted hand

• Upvote 1