***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

Just now, Jet Life said:

Jets beat a garbage Miami team after getting bailed out by the refs. Darnold played like crap and we squeak by a pathetic Miami at home. This organization sucks 

No coach.

No line.

No skill players.

No pass rush. 

This team is a chore to watch and it's been that way for 10 years.

• Upvote 4

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Wow Sam put the team on his back and lead us to victory. Can’t ask for anything more from him - let’s go!

Yeah?  The entire drive was basically one frightening throw that Smith turned into a big play, a PI, and a dump-off to Montgomery that he took for a big gain.  They won, so can't complain too much, but certainly not a particularly good game from Darnold.

• Upvote 1

I'm a Darnold fan.  I think he is very young compared to most QB's. Had horrible coaching his whole life from college to the NFL.  No weapons. Terrible OL.  Those are not excuses. Just facts.  No idea if he is the guy, but I sure want him to be.

Right. He had some nice plays and some ugly plays. Made more misses than I’d like today too. Almost lost the game but in actuality he brought the team down the field with 1:35 left in the fourth to win it.

He’s young and sloppy with a sloppy team around him. The coaching is questionable at best currently as well.

Anyone giving up on Darnold at this point is jumping the gun IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Darnold has a bad game but manages to get the win, on top of having a solid day statistically and people here complain, but Josh Allen does the same thing and he's the next coming of Big Ben.

Lol

Baker throws no tds, 2 picks should have had 3 but the refs bailed him out yet he’s good and Sam sucks

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah?  The entire drive was basically one frightening throw that Smith turned into a big play, a PI, and a dump-off to Montgomery that he took for a big gain.  They won, so can't complain too much, but certainly not a particularly good game from Darnold.

He was good, not great today.  Especially when you factor in what he is working with.