2019 WILD CARD ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

Patriots -- Would be fun to pick the sexy upset and having the Pats go out like that would be amazing but they're not going to lose two in a row at home. They're not winning the Super Bowl this year but they're gonna win this one.

Texans -- Forget everything else and just remember this is Deshaun Watson at home against Josh Allen on the road.

Saints -- I think the Saints are going to be locked in and on a mission this year. Their offense has been coming around and Kirk Cousins has never won a big game in his life.

Seahawks -- Eagles are super undermanned due to injury and only in the playoffs because that division stinks to high heaven. Seahawks pull out a close one.

• Upvote 2

Predictions?

Hous, NE, NO, Sea wildcard round

Balt, KC, and two road teams, NO, Sea conference semi's

KC, NO super bowl

Super bowl? really doesn't much matter at that point

XFL: lasts the whole season but no one will care except the poor families that recovered the bodies of loved ones from under the snowdrifts after a February game in the Meadowlands

50 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Texans -- Forget everything else and just remember this is Deshaun Watson at home against Josh Allen on the road.

I'm not positive, but I believe Allen has been better on the road than at home this season. I mean, I still think the Texans win, but I don't think the home/away means all that much

Titans. (If I just look at the teams and players, take away the Patriot dynasty aspect, Tennessee is better if the refs dont get in the way.)

Texans.  (Will Fuller V?  Houston is much better with him.  Will he play?  I still trust Watson)

Saints. (No explanation necessary)

Seahawks. (I tried to pick Philly,  but too many injuries and Russell Wilson is remarkable.)

4 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Titans beat the Rats by 10.

Texans beat the Bills by 13.

Saints beat the Vikes by 20.

Seahawks beat the Eagles by a FG.

1- Love to see it- don’t think so though

2- Think they will win but only by 3

3- Again - think this ones closer- but yes

4- This one I actually like the hawks by double digits.

1 minute ago, Gibby said:

1- Love to see it- don’t think so though

2- Think they will win but only by 3

3- Again - think this ones closer- but yes

4- This one I actually like the hawks by double digits.

I think the Rats are dead in the water on offense. The D will keep them in the game for sure till the 4th.

Not sure what to make of the Bills. I just think they are overmatched here and can't keep up.

Maybe 20 was a bit much.... LOL

Hawks could win big here, I just think they are beat up right now.

3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm not positive, but I believe Allen has been better on the road than at home this season. I mean, I still think the Texans win, but I don't think the home/away means all that much

You are correct -- in fact the splits are shockingly better on the road -- but I do think road in the playoffs is a different beast.

Such a great year for the playoffs.  If I got to pick matchups, I’d want to see BAL play KC again (KC is one of their 2 losses); SF play SEA a third time (they split reg season; both games decided by 5 pts or less), and I love that the Saints get a revenge matchup against the Vikings (Keenum’s squad beat them in 2017 playoffs, when one missed tackle cost them the game and probably the SB that year). 

6 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

strange how they did the schedule

3:30CST in Houston, but 8:15EST in Foxboro. In January.

1p in New Orleans, a dome in a southern city but after dark in Philly

Then the following week, night games in Baltimore and Green Bay

Fukkin Eagles get a home game with a 9 and 7 record.  Unreal.  We could be 11 and 5 and never get one. 

16 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

ENAiRYOWsAYOxwK.jpg:large

AFC Wild Card Round

Winners: Patriots, Bills

NFC Wild Card Round

Winners: Saints, Eagles

Lock: Saints

Upset Special: Eagles

Setting up Divisional Round

AFC

Patriots at Chiefs

Bills at Ravens

NFC

Eagles at 49ers

Saints at Packers

Who you got advancing in the Wild Card round?

The Eagles are going to get destroyed

• Upvote 1