Robby Going Deep

guessing some n umerology, or maybe its a bible passage

Here’s “Jeremiah 11:11,” as translated into English in the King James Bible:

Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

• Upvote 3

Robby's football number is 11. He keeps noticing the number 11.11 on things lately. For example, the price of a product being 11 dollars and 11 cents, the version of software being major version 11, minor version 11, or maybe the time of day being eleven minutes after 11 AM or PM.
This is intriguing to Robby and he wants you to know about it.

Now That’s what a thorough explanation looks like. Haha.

It’s not appreciated enough these days eh?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

Used to work with this dude that had this weird connection to a number sequence.  Say it was like 1221 or something like that.  He used to see it everywhere but specific to him like his phone #'s, license plates, addresses, hotel rooms, bills, tabs, dates, you name it.  Dude the sh*t got so freaky, I had to tell him stop making me aware of it. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Robby's football number is 11. He keeps noticing the number 11.11 on things lately. For example, the price of a product being 11 dollars and 11 cents, the version of software being major version 11, minor version 11, or maybe the time of day being eleven minutes after 11 AM or PM.

This is intriguing to Robby and he wants you to know about it.

Great guess maybe it’s the newest version of IOS for Apple 11.11?  I know they are on version 11 not sure which update they are up too though.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Used to work with this dude that had this weird connection to a number sequence.  Say it was like 1221 or something like that.  He used to see it everywhere but specific to him like his phone #'s, license plates, addresses, hotel rooms, bills, tabs, dates, you name it.  Dude the sh*t got so freaky, I had to tell him stop making me aware of it. 

Lol I have the same kind of thing, it always seems when I look at a clock no matter the hour day time, middle of the night, whatever the minutes are always :54 no matter the hour.

I don't do social media, but I think if one wanted a real mindbender he would read what Robby Anderson posts.  He is really from another planet.

I think that is where it gets interesting.  No one wanted to spend a draft pick on him.  The Jets brought him on board, rode some ups and downs and paid him a RFA tender.  But the question is what conservative owner is going to pay this guy $10mm when he basically speaks another language that is supposed to be English?  When you think about the "risk" of Robby, who has actually behaved very well over the last two years, is what happens to him when he is 10x richer and has enough money to basically party for life without ever walking on the field again?

This really gets to the nature of my other post-it may have happened already, but JD should make him a strong offer but below $10mm.  I think we overestimate what other teams are going to pay for him, but we may end up in a Leveon Bell situation where he only needed one team to pay him alot of money...which was unfortunately.....

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

One theory I see is Wentz (11) to Anderson (11) which makes sense since I know Robby wants to be the first NFL player to share a uniform number with a teammate...

not that there's anything wrong with that.....

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

Robby been going to Titan Andronivus.  Maybe?

22 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Lol I have the same kind of thing, it always seems when I look at a clock no matter the hour day time, middle of the night, whatever the minutes are always :54 no matter the hour.

For me it's 18. My first Regiment (and the one I saw Combat in) was the 18th Infantry Regiment, 1st Battalion.  18 is now the number I always see. 

For my wife, its 14. She likes Sam. 

Another odd coincidence,  my wife and I had our first date on June 21st. The Badge/Equipment number I was later issued by the FD? 621. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, varjet said:

I don't do social media, but I think if one wanted a real mindbender he would read what Robby Anderson posts.  He is really from another planet.

I think that is where it gets interesting.  No one wanted to spend a draft pick on him.  The Jets brought him on board, rode some ups and downs and paid him a RFA tender.  But the question is what conservative owner is going to pay this guy $10mm when he basically speaks another language that is supposed to be English?  When you think about the "risk" of Robby, who has actually behaved very well over the last two years, is what happens to him when he is 10x richer and has enough money to basically party for life without ever walking on the field again?

This really gets to the nature of my other post-it may have happened already, but JD should make him a strong offer but below $10mm.  I think we overestimate what other teams are going to pay for him, but we may end up in a Leveon Bell situation where he only needed one team to pay him alot of money...which was unfortunately.....

A lot of guys don’t speak English, get rich, and do just fine in this country.

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Yea Ive heard this "11" thing for years now. I dated a girl that was facisnated by it and she showed me something on the interwebz about the number 11.

It's a thing.

Or maybe he wants 11m per year

Oh, weird. Tomorrow is my son Connors 11th Birthday!! 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

I have that verse tattooed on my forehead. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

Watch I Origins. 

18 minutes ago, rangerous said:

maybe he wants 11 years at 11 million per?  in truth if the jets could get him for less than 11 million per it would be pretty good.

If I'm Douglas I play on his vibes and offer 11.11 per. That's reasonable and prob less than he'd probably get from another team too. 

1 minute ago, Barkus said:

Hope he keeps posting stupid Sh@t maybe it will scare some teams away and we can get him at a more reasonable price.

Couple misdemeanors should do it. Hey Robbie, here's some invitations to some late night parties. Remember, all good things happen after 2::00 AM.

• Haha 1