Dalton to Dallas

3 minutes ago, David Harris said:

This could get interesting.

I don't see Dak as being that much better than Andy Dalton.

Does Dak run to sign now?  

Dak gets traded to NE for a 2nd and 3rd.  

lol. Nah. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Dak is clearly the guy and they will make that very clear ...until Dak has to miss a game and Dalton steps in and looks even better with all those weapons.

Yeah didn’t dalton make the playoffs 4 or 5 years? He’s pretty solid 

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Brutal for Dak. That offense is loaded up the ass. You’d think they’d be alright with Dalton. It’d eat me alive as an owner to have to pay Dak Prescott $35 million dollars per year. 

Agree. Dak is great to have on a rookie deal. But the second he starts looking for top tier QB , that’s really tough. He’s about the 3rd or 4th player tops to watch out for on that offense, you can’t pay top money to that type of player.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

In fairness, Dak is a legit Qb.  The dude almost had 5K last year.  He hasn’t missed a game in 4 years. The most INTs he’s thrown is 13.  To be honest in my opinion he’s the best QB in the NFCE.

He has an insane line, a great back, great receivers, plays in great weather against a horrid division. And there are no other QBs in the division 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Jetstimeisnow said:

Agree. Dak is great to have on a rookie deal. But the second he starts looking for top tier QB , that’s really tough. He’s about the 3rd or 4th player tops to watch out for on that offense, you can’t pay top money to that type of player.

I think Dak is better than Goff, but you’d think every team sees what giving Goff that monster deal has done to that Rams team and they don’t want to be in that boat

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, heymangold said:

In fairness, Dak is a legit Qb.  The dude almost had 5K last year.  He hasn’t missed a game in 4 years. The most INTs he’s thrown is 13.  To be honest in my opinion he’s the best QB in the NFCE.

Word, but think of it this way: if Jerry rescinds the tag on Dak, what team out there is rushing to hand him $150 mil, especially with Trevor Lawrence and Fields on the horizon? If you’re the Jaguars and you’re on track to get the first overall and Lawrence, are you throwing that away for Dak on a crippling contract?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, heymangold said:

I would have thrown for 2,850 behind that OLine, faking handoffs to Ezekiel Elliott and chucking it towards Amari Cooper or Michael Gallup.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, heymangold said:

9 minutes ago, Jetstimeisnow said:

He has an insane line, a great back, great receivers, plays in great weather against a horrid division. And there are no other QBs in the division 

Wentz was playing at an MVP level before he got hurt the year the Eagles won. He can be much better than Dak.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

This kills my buzz.  I seriously thought the Jets were going to have a Two Redheads / One Football situation here this summer.

#TwoGirlsOneCup

I nearly choked on an apple over this.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, KRL said:

Shocking on two fronts.  DAL putting the screws to Prescott and NE thinking

they're set at QB

If NE was interested in Dalton he would have waited to see that play out.  No way he takes a back up role right away if even a slim chance at NE job.