Big Lebowski Mafia - Sign Ups

15 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Definitely not appropriate for this sub. I'm not getting banned again for talking about using women as human ketchup bottles. It does 100% improve the flavor.

You are slowly rising up the list of people I enjoy hanging out here with but would be afraid to death to meet. In a good way,. 

• Haha 2

Just now, munchmemory said:

I'll bite (playfully yet engendering a response).  What's the aim of the game?  How is it played?

The aim of the game is hurl insults like pooo at the Ape.  Then start using generic mafia terms such as FOS and WIFOM with no context because who cares??  amirite?  

When someone asks you what you think of a certain player.  Just go into a long soliloquy using words one may not comprehend.   At the end of the statement use the word gross.  

I think that's it.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

it is kind of like clue but with less clues

Just now, BallinPB said:

The aim of the game is hurl insults like pooo at the Ape.  Then start using generic mafia terms such as FOS and WIFOM with no context because who cares??  amirite?  

When someone asks you what you think of a certain player.  Just go into a long soliloquy using words one may not comprehend.   At the end of the statement use the word gross.  

I think that's it.  

Thanks very much for the explanation.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I think that's it.  

Well that shits going in the brochure. Thank you. 

• Haha 3

I'll bite (playfully yet engendering a response).  What's the aim of the game?  How is it played?

Short real explanation.  Generally there's two teams unless a special set-up.  Minority of the players are mafia (scum) who most of the time knows everyones alignment while the majority are town who don't know alignments.  Basically you just talk, ask questions and try to figure out who the mafia is.  

More experienced players can add to this.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Short real explanation.  Generally there's two teams unless a special set-up.  Minority of the players are mafia (scum) who most of the time knows everyones alignment while the majority are town who don't know alignments.  Basically you just talk, ask questions and try to figure out who the mafia is.  

More experienced players can add to this.  

This is all correct but I liked your first explanation better.

Words I only dreamed you would ask me.  lol   nah, I'm too dumb.

How about follow along.  Maybe ask Gata to send you the dead thread and see if you're interested you will know for next game.  

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Sounds like a plan.  Thanks from this fossil.

You can also talk in that thread I'll send you a link once I'm done with PMs if you change your mind about playing hmu before 6pm

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GATA said:

Sorry GATA I can't commit right now got too much going on thats why I had to be replaced in JIF's game. I'll be back soon

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Sorry GATA I can't commit right now got too much going on thats why I had to be replaced in JIF's game. I'll be back soon

Love you ❤️ 

Stay safe Smashie Poo

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Pac said:

I "played" a horrific game the last 2 games so not going to do it again..  Won't be able to spend the necessary time for a few more weeks.

Even if I tried to drop you in as mod confirmed I think they’ll end up lynching you just to have fun

On 6/16/2020 at 11:44 AM, The Crusher said:

Honestly first time playing is the tutorial. Jump in have fun.  It’s a good time because most of the game played a couple Few times. This thread gives you some basic concepts. 

I got you buddy. I'll do you proud. 

Lol