WR trade market: Who would you target at these prices?

I would be willing to give up a FIRST round pick + another higher pick for which of these WRs (choose all that apply)?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. I would be willing to give up a FIRST round pick + another higher pick for which of these WRs (choose all that apply)?

• JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT
    • Allen Robinson, CHI
    • Chris Godwin, TB
    • Odell Beckham, CLE
    • Kenny Golladay, DET
    • Cooper Kupp, LAR
    • Keenan Allen, LAC
    • T.Y. Hilton, IND
    • Marvin Jones, DET
    • Michael Gallup, DAL
    • Curtis Samuel, CAR
    • A.J. Green, CIN
    • Will Fuller, HOU
    • Tyrell Williams, LVG
    • Larry Fitzgerald, ARI
    • Corey Davis, TEN
    • Sammy Watkins, KC
    • Dede Westbrook, JAX
    • None of the above
  2. 2. I would be willing to give up a FIRST round pick for which of these WRs (choose all that apply)?

• Allen Robinson, CHI
    • Chris Godwin, TB
    • Odell Beckham, CLE
    • Kenny Golladay, DET
    • Cooper Kupp, LAR
    • Keenan Allen, LAC
    • T.Y. Hilton, IND
    • Marvin Jones, DET
    • Michael Gallup, DAL
    • Curtis Samuel, CAR
    • A.J. Green, CIN
    • Will Fuller, HOU
    • Tyrell Williams, LVG
    • Larry Fitzgerald, ARI
    • Corey Davis, TEN
    • Sammy Watkins, KC
    • Dede Westbrook, JAX
    • Demarcus Robinson, KC
    • None of the above
  3. 3. I would be willing to give up a SECOND round pick for which of these WRs (choose all that apply)?

• Cooper Kupp, LAR
    • Keenan Allen, LAC
    • T.Y. Hilton, IND
    • Marvin Jones, DET
    • Michael Gallup, DAL
    • Curtis Samuel, CAR
    • A.J. Green, CIN
    • Will Fuller, HOU
    • None of the above
    • Kenny Stills, HOU
    • Sammy Watkins, KC
    • Dede Westbrook, JAX
    • Demarcus Robinson, KC
  4. 4. I would be willing to give up a THIRD round pick for which of these WRs (choose all that apply)?

• Keenan Allen, LAC
    • T.Y. Hilton, IND
    • Marvin Jones, DET
    • Michael Gallup, DAL
    • Curtis Samuel, CAR
    • A.J. Green, CIN
    • None of the above
    • Kenny Stills, HOU
    • Corey Davis, TEN
    • Sammy Watkins, KC
    • Dede Westbrook, JAX
    • Demarcus Robinson, KC
  5. 5. I would be willing to give up a FOURTH round pick for which of these WRs (choose all that apply)?

• A.J. Green, CIN
    • Will Fuller, HOU
    • Tyrell Williams, LVG
    • Larry Fitzgerald, ARI
    • Corey Davis, TEN
    • Sammy Watkins, KC
    • Dede Westbrook, JAX
    • Demarcus Robinson, KC
    • Kenny Stills, HOU
    • None of the above
  6. 6. I would be willing to give up no more than a FIFTH round pick for which of these WRs (choose all that apply)?

• Corey Davis, TEN
    • Sammy Watkins, KC
    • Dede Westbrook, JAX
    • Demarcus Robinson, KC
    • Kenny Stills, HOU
    • I'm not interested in any of these receivers, at any price

For the purposes of this poll, I only chose realistic trade options.  I.E. upcoming free agents and/or WRs on teams with upcoming cap difficulties. 

If a receiver you like isn't an option (polls max out at 20), you'll need to make a case that depends largely on finances.

For those who can't see the poll questions (I.E. using the mobile app), these were the WRs selected for the poll, and I asked how much you'd be willing to give up to get him (1st rounder + additional high pick; 1st rounder only; 2nd rounder; 3rd rounder; etc):

Scheduled Free Agents after 2020

• Allen Robinson, CHI 
  • Chris Godwin, TB
  • Kenny Golladay, DET 
  • Cooper Kupp, LAR 
  • Keenan Allen, LAC 
  • T.Y. Hilton, IND 
  • Marvin Jones, DET 
  • Curtis Samuel, CAR
  • A.J. Green, CIN
  • Will Fuller, HOU
  • Larry Fitzgerald, ARI
  • Corey Davis, TEN
  • Sammy Watkins, KC
  • Dede Westbrook, JAX
  • Demarcus Robinson, KC
  • Kenny Stills, HOU

Potential cap casualties

• Odell Beckham, CLE
  • Michael Gallup, DAL
  • Tyrell Williams, LVG

9 minutes ago, ljr said:

you need a "none of the above" choice ... it won't let me just answer 1 or 2 of your questions while leaving the others blank

Agree.

JD is surely working the phones but I am sure he is in no rush. Don’t think he collected all those draft choices to send them away. He believes in himself and why not. 

If we were one player away, you might be right. But no one thinks that’s the case

15 minutes ago, ljr said:

you need a "none of the above" choice ... it won't let me just answer 1 or 2 of your questions while leaving the others blank

6 minutes ago, addage said:

Agree

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

@Jetsfan80 I think you should put in a none of the above in the first 2 polls.  They both made me pick someone.  I don't want any for more than a first. So I picked the most absurd one just to move on in the poll. Just in case you were wondering.

Fiiiine.  Fixed it as best as possible.  It messed up the poll options for a couple of the questions though.  "None of the Above" couldn't be placed at the bottom.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

This poll should have a "are you on drugs?" option.  NO to any trade involving a first second or third. It is just not the way to build a team. Stay the course. Mims wont be out for the season. Stop the panic

You're allowed to have two WR1s on the roster at the same time.  It's a new rule Goodell put in place recently, I think.  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

This poll should have a "are you on drugs?" option.  NO to any trade involving a first second or third. It is just not the way to build a team. Stay the course. Mims wont be out for the season. Stop the panic

I accept the blame.  I triggered the anti-AB people they created a thread to propose trading first rd picks for overrated receivers

The thing about a trade for guys on this list is that this isnt the NBA, teams can tag (franchise or transition)  the players after this season.  If pitts traded Juju for a first, what would that be saying about their 2020 season?  Maybe if Ben got hurt again and they were trying to recoup picks to get a QB that would be one thing but prior to week 1, I dont think you are going to find good players available.

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Enjoy Chris Hogan and Braxton Berrios

FYI - I would much rather watch Berrios try to develop into a consistently productive WR than watch ODB Jon snow kicking nets on the sideline.

Also FYI - Berrios finished his stint in Tampa with a better 4 game stretch than any 4 game stretch ODB has had in Cleveland, thus far. Berrios might not be anywhere near as talented or accomplished as ODB, but he’s a lot cheaper, has plenty of potential, is flying under the radar, and isn’t completely batsh*t 

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

FYI - I would much rather watch Berrios try to develop into a consistently productive WR than watch ODB Jon snow kicking nets on the sideline.

Also FYI - Berrios finished his stint in Tampa with a better 4 game stretch than any 4 game stretch ODB has had in Cleveland, thus far. Berrios might not be anywhere near as talented or accomplished as ODB, but he’s a lot cheaper, has plenty of potential, is flying under the radar, and isn’t completely batsh*t 

The last 10 years have conditioned you well to watch losing

Voted no for every question.

We are not a title contender in 2020.  So there is no reason to sell high value long-term assets for low value "win now" short term solutions.  Nope.

Roll with who we have, sign a camp casualty maybe, no trade and definitely not for top draft picks.  Hell no.

If we need WR's next offseason, we have a bagful of picks to get them. 

Be patient, it's not about selling the farm for a half-ass 2020.  This isn't a Dan Snyder team.

People who want to trade a #1 and more for OBJ.....seriously.  I'm sickened I root for the same team as people that.....yeah.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1