Broncos expected to start QB Brett Rypien vs. Jets on Thursday

Jetsfan80

4 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

F*ck. Broncos are also desperate for that first overall pick. I suspect the Jets would be coming out of that preseason form and putting up 30+ points against a team we should be trying to lose to. A 3-13 record isn’t getting us the first overall. 

Adam Gase is coaching for his job on Thursday night.

Sam Darnold is potentially playing to prevent the Jets from having a chance to draft his replacement.

Everyone else....meh....maybe McDougald high-fives a Bronco that's running into our end zone?

1 hour ago, pointman said:

our starter is such trash that he is supposed to be benched, but they can't put in his backups because it would be criminal. One is older than dirt and physically incapable of playing, and the other is a giant douche canoe that the Giants didn't want any part of. Bring back Brad Smith. 

Who are you talking about? I know the injured one is Flacco but the other 3 haven’t played for the Giants.

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'n perfect Jets fashion the Denver Rookie will do something no rookie has ever done in the history of the game. Book It

Perfect Jets fashion is we are winning and right before the half they knock Brett Rypien out of the game, then Bortles comes in and torches the Jets a la Matt Moore in a come from behind Broncos win. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pointman said:

Thats the one. Thanks. He's still in the league? Impressive. I was going to say Daniel Jones, then remembered hes still the starter there. 

Everyone expected him to be cut after Buffalo broke camp this August but Covid has been blessing for back of the roster qbs. Davis Webb, the undead, survives on the Bills practice squad.

Once considered the heir apparent to Eli but still living the dream upstate, two franchises later.

• Upvote 1