Adam Gase Presser

PhinHater

Did he look up at all or did he stare at the floor for the entire interview?

Wasn't this the guy who told off the Dolphins' owner, bragging that he could easily get another job if they fired him?  Of course it was true but only because of the buffoonish Johnson brothers.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

38 minutes ago, PhinHater said:

It's the same thing every week...

The guy's work hard.
I need to watch the film.
I don't know I didn't see it.
I need to look at the film.
I need to look at the film....etc etc.

This guy shows NO leadership whatsoever. 

Just wanted to rant. 

Does he even watch the game while they're playing? I don't understand how he never has any answers about anything immediately following the game. I don't expect him to know everything but at least act like you watched the game and have a clue as to what happened.

Fn idiot

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Why anyone watches head coach postgame press conferences and thinks anything they hear or see means anything just amazes me.

The entire point is to be ambiguous, not say anything controversial, not throw your players under the bus, not give your opponents any bulletin board fodder.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Why anyone watches head coach postgame press conferences and thinks anything they hear or see means anything just amazes me.

The entire point is to be ambiguous, not say anything controversial, not throw your players under the bus, not give your opponents any bulletin board fodder.

SAR I

The opponents don’t need any bulletin board fodder, the Jets Stink.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

WRONG as usual.  a REAL coach OWNS the losses.  Gase makes excuses and tries to parse out BS rationale for the team's shortcomings instead.  He's a joke of a coach and will NEVER work in the NFL again after the Johnson's grow some brains and balls and cut him loose. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, FidelioJet said:

I hate that he calls. 

The offense - we

The defense - they 

rex used to do that too (reversed) and I hated it then too

Does he?!  I never noticed that.  If so, that's absolute bush-league.  He's the HC of the entire team.  And it's not like the Jets' offense has been any good either.

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Does he?!  I never noticed that.  If so, that's absolute bush-league.  He's the HC of the entire team.  And it's not like the Jets' offense has been any good either.

I just heard him do it. I think. 

how the defense played well in the first half. “They we’re doing a good job”

and “we” couldn’t keep up on offense  

couid have just been strange wording but it sure sounded like it was they and us  

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Does he even watch the game while they're playing? I don't understand how he never has any answers about anything immediately following the game. I don't expect him to know everything but at least act like the watched the game and had a clue as to what happened.

Fn idiot

His head is buried in his brilliant playsheet all game long.  Of course he doesn't notice what's going on.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, PhinHater said:

It's the same thing every week...

The guy's work hard.
I need to watch the film.
I don't know I didn't see it.
I need to look at the film.
I need to look at the film....etc etc.

This guy shows NO leadership whatsoever. 

Just wanted to rant. 

You know what would send a message and also be funny as all sh*t?  If the media not a single one of them showed up for his post game presser, and just wrote their Monday articles strictly based on how putrid the team effort was, and that it’s basically all coaching.  Let’s see how the Johnsons and Gase respond to that.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

40 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

The opponents don’t need any bulletin board fodder, the Jets Stink.

There is nothing Gase can do.  The roster was paper thin and is devastated by injuries.  The playcalling and offensive strategy was good today.  Some terrible receiver named Smith was targeted a dozen times and made no plays.  Some washed up running back named Bell can't run anymore and was outplayed by a 50 year old.  Some bum named Herndon can't hold onto the ball.  Better players make those plays and its a whole different ballgame.  We don't have better players, so we lose.

SAR I

49 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

What do you want him to say?

I would love for him to say the truth:

"Look guys, we told you this was a rebuild, we told you the roster has been neglected for a decade, we told you we needed to get rid of expensive players and weed addicts that weren't going to be here when we're ready to compete, and because of injuries today is as good as it gets.  I didn't build this roster.  Fly planes over Mike Maccagnan's house."

SAR I

• Upvote 1