Jets - Chiefs Game Thread

Maxman

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

@Maxman Just to make this garbage game interesting, how about if the Jets keep it within 14 points, you make @joewilly12 a mod for the rest of the calendar year, but if the Jets lose by more than 21, @joewilly12’s avatar gets forever changed to a nubile Scott Baio lounging in a hot tub in 1979? 

I’m actually thinking of watching the game now 

Make it happen Max!

I watched parts of the ESPN Fantasy Football show this am. One of their commentators named Braxton Berrios as their long shot to have good stats today. I was thinking of another guy who is bound for a good game and that’s Herndon who has played poorly at least as a receiver. He did make one good catch last week which was called back because of a penalty. I just hope the Jets game plan includes all the tight ends because the Jets have the lowest numbers for tight ends in the NFL. And KC has one of the best TEs and a big part of their offense. One ESPN commentator predicted Kelce will have 4 TDS today. I don’t think so but he’s probably good for 100 plus yards and at least one score. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

@Maxman Just to make this garbage game interesting, how about if the Jets keep it within 14 points, you make @joewilly12 a mod for the rest of the calendar year, but if the Jets lose by more than 21, @joewilly12’s avatar gets forever changed to a nubile Scott Baio lounging in a hot tub in 1979? 

I decline participation in any of this gamble. 

My avatar remains the way it has been.

Im not the guy changing it more times than I've changed my bed sheets or underwear @T0mShane

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I watched parts of the ESPN Fantasy Football show this am. One of their commentators named Braxton Berrios as their long shot to have good stats today. I was thinking of another guy who is bound for a good game and that’s Herndon who has played poorly at least as a receiver. He did make one good catch last week which was called back because of a penalty. I just hope the Jets game plan includes all the tight ends because the Jets have the lowest numbers for tight ends in the NFL. And KC has one of the best TEs and a big part of their offense. One ESPN commentator predicted Kelce will have 4 TDS today. I don’t think so but he’s probably good for 100 plus yards and at least one score. 

We have no one who can cover Kelce.  And if we double cover him?  Then they use Tyreek Hill crossing underneath all day for huge gains.

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don't get it. Why would you reward @joewiliy12 if the jets lose by more than 21? Can we just change @SAR I avatar permanently to Fireman Ed instead?

• Haha 2