Darksiders feeling twinges of optimism?

jgb

I am neutral which is far higher in excitement level than

Gase (suicidal)

Rex (we hired this dooffus?)

Bowles (boring, bad hire)

I always hated Gase. Loved Rex for a couple years until he regressed as a head caoch

Thought Bowles sucked. Still he was friggin Parcells compared to Gase

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I think we can all agree it's time put Saleh in the HOF after everything he has accomplished. 

Don’t get it twisted. Not saying we’ve arrived just that this entire process feels very un-Johnsons-like and that’s a good thing.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

The first time he calls a time out in the 3rd quarter while down by 10, we will be calling for his head. 

When to call time outs. When to go for it on 4th. When to go for 2pt conversions. When you should challenge plays. General score, down, time and distance competency. I understand he's gonna be learning on the job but I want to see some form of capability here.

7 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

When to call time outs. When to go for it on 4th. When to go for 2pt conversions. When you should challenge plays. General score, down, time and distance competency. I understand he's gonna be learning on the job but I want to see some form of capability here.

Fair point lars ulrich let see how he does. 

5 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

There are guys who have been doomsayers for decades.

Suddenly, they've awoken.

Undertaker GIF by memecandy

THEY BELIEVE IN Q.   They know Q is the truth.  They know that Q won't let them down.

Quinnen Williams is really going to have a monster year under Saleh.

4 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

It’ll be CJ Beathard.  And, before you laugh, he would be a perfect signing.

Knows the Shanahan system, knows LaFleur, got better every season, won’t be very expensive.

ED1AF3EC-CADA-47AF-B7C8-EA1BBDC6DF82.thumb.jpeg.3c8df1388e1c2105049b21f2c08db6d5.jpeg

Not terrible, a meat and potatoes pickup. I’d prefer someone else but it needs to be someone.

7 hours ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

I don't want to say this......I just finally watched the press conference and post-conference coverage.

I have a giant erection that I don't expect to dissipate for at least four hours. No seeking of medical treatment needed.

A hard on that lasts four hours makes you a stud! And if you die what a way to go out! Let's walk down and f*** em' all

• Haha 1