2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

2 hours ago, Samtorobby47 said:

I think Cole is the perfect depth guy. Productive when he’s had the chance. Hasn’t missed a game. Could turn into more given the opportunity. Sign me up. 

A more consistent, more available and more productive Perriman.  Another upgrade over what we had. 

• Upvote 1

This is the guy the Texans took when Maccagnan was worried they were maybe trading up to take Hackenberg?
Shows you why the Jets’ roster is so bad.

Really...now that is an interesting coincidence.what about those 2 piece of junk OL Fant and McGovern who opened their stupid mouths when we were 0-13 and on our way of securing Trevor Lawrence ( a True Franchise Quarterback) and said that they play to win. In reality they play for a Pay Check. Where were they the first 13 games. I know... they looked like a couple of sissy getting outplayed each week.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

22 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Yeah but that’s true for any position drafted in the top 3 rounds. Our WR Corp is made up of 2 league level starters (Crowder, Davis), 1 high potential high draft pick (Mims), 1 rotational/ spot starter (Cole). That’s a hard group to crack for any rookie. The WR class is deep and letting a talented yac guy drafted in round 4 sit on the bench and get gadget minutes might work out in the long term. The team’s biggest needs right now are QB, OL, CB, LB, and 23/34 are great spots to address those needs.

When you look at last years receiver class, all of those dudes besides probably Ruggs and Reagor is the Jets #1. It's not out of the question that the 23rd pick could immediately be the Jets best receiver.

34 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Yes that would be an excellent draft but my concerns is that the Jets are almost forcing themselves to draft 2 OL, TE in first 5 picks or so. What I would really like to see is Darnold and 34 for #8, We would definitely get a high impact offensive player at 8.

Yea, my example didn’t even include trades. Simply making a point that FA doesn’t have to solve everything.

9 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

When you look at last years receiver class, all of those dudes besides probably Ruggs and Reagor is the Jets #1. It's not out of the question that the 23rd pick could immediately be the Jets best receiver.

I hope the 23rd pick becomes are 2nd best OLman?

• Upvote 1

After moving on from Kyle Fuller earlier tonight, the Bears are now looking to move on from another veteran defender. Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune writes that the Bears have given defensive lineman Akiem Hicks permission to seek a trade.

Hicks is entering the final year of a four-year, $48MM deal he signed with Chicago in 2017. The 31-year-old is set to earn $10.MM, and Biggs writes that the defensive lineman would want a “substantial raise” if he’s to be traded. Biggs also notes that the requested extension is “unlikely” to materialize.