Jamal Adams: Jets fans flimsy motherf****rs

Rhg1084

1 minute ago, jetophile said:

Gee, I wonder why I will never regret dying a rebel by refusing to sign up to social media of any kind. Sometimes I can't see anything because of it. I'm grateful for the small things in life.

This is the OG social media. 

7 minutes ago, Wit said:

This is the OG social media. 

I knew that was coming. I almost made a pre-emptive strike to say that message boards are social media, of course they are; but the difference maker here is that it's going on 25 years for me being on Jets/Sports Boards and I never graduated on principle to anything else.

I never will.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

My biggest complaint about Adams has always been him disparaging Jets fans when he never made any attempt to understand us, the team's history, and why we are the way we are.

Adams has pissed on us several times.  He is a jackass.

You just don't understand Jamal Adams... There is a reason why most of the people in the locker room hated him... He is one of those takes credit for everything and everything is about him in the locker room. loud mouth and always in everybody's business. At some point he might realize, it ain't about him and he did nothing to help the Jets win. Some people need that motivation... most people just tolerate it because he is very good at parts of his job 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

My biggest complaint about Adams has always been him disparaging Jets fans when he never made any attempt to understand us, the team's history, and why we are the way we are.

Adams has pissed on us several times.  He is a jackass.

I liked Adams and he did a lot of nice things for kids and disabled fans that he didn't have to do. He just became a delusional jackass. 

Everyone who knows me knows how much I despise the Giants but the only comparison that I can make here off the top of my head was when that crappy ass baby Jeremy Shockey said the Giants would never have made it to the Super Bowl without him when he was sidelined on crutches the entire year.

• Upvote 1