Now that Day 1 is complete what are your predictions for the rest of FA

Going into today I admit I really wanted Thuney but after seeing what he got and what we would have had to pay extra fir him not to go to KC I’m totally fine with with.  Lawson was one of my top targets so I’m thrilled for that.  I like the Davis  although he wasn’t top of my list.  Once Robinson got tagged it was a bummer.  Anyway what are your realistic expectations for the rest of our FA additions?  Let’s go Jets 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I don't know what JD is going to do but I hope he splashes @ both WR and O-Line before heading into the draft. 

• Trent Williams. 

• And one of either Kenny Golladay or JuJu Smith-Schuster. 

I think that Trent Williams will want to go to a team where he can win some rings, specially in this stage of his career. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gramsci said:

I think that Trent Williams will want to go to a team where he can win some rings, specially in this stage of his career. 

Agreed.  I think JD wants to Focus on OL in the draft which is the best approach I think 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Problem is ... LA is a great place to live... especially by the beach ... Playa Del Mar etc... or inland by Sherman Oaks.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

To each their own but all my experiences with LA are bad.  Florida is a different story and I’m in the process of hopefully moving down there soon 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

-Kerry Hyder Jr,

-Brian Poole

-One of the San Francisco CBs (either Sherman or Williams)

Jets should prioritize defense in FA going forward and address offense at the top of the draft.

Spend #23 and #34 both on interior OL.

Who would you send those picks on? Because it seems that at 23 it would always be a reach to go interior OL.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetscrazey said:

Gotta go interior OL at 23 and hope you get a week 1 starter. 

Excluding Vera Tucker there are no interior OL being mocked to be selected  in the first round.

JD could easily pick an OT  or a CB with both 23 and 34, and acquire an OL like Gabe Jackson or Alex Mack in free Agency. 

3 minutes ago, Gramsci said:

Excluding Vera Tucker there are no interior OL being mocked to be selected  in the first round.

JD could easily pick an OT  or a CB with both 23 and 34, and acquire an OL like Gabe Jackson or Alex Mack in free Agency. 

It’s still early in the process but Vera-Tucker and Wyatt Davis both can be in the top 34

28 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

We’ll sign a couple DBs to fortify the secondary.   Juju is definitely a possibility 

I hope we avoid JuJu, golladay was my favourite, maybe Samuel but there are also so good draft choices. I would be happy to sit on Davis and draft the wrs.

For me CB is tough to call as we have burned in free agency before

10 minutes ago, JetHammer said:

I hope we avoid JuJu, golladay was my favourite, maybe Samuel but there are also so good draft choices. I would be happy to sit on Davis and draft the wrs.

For me CB is tough to call as we have burned in free agency before

Golladay has a hip issue.