Zach Wilson Attempts to Convince Mom to Get Off Instagram

The rookie’s mom posted a video to social media on Friday to reveal that Wilson has asked her in the past to take down her Instagram after being the target of ridicule, most notably when she went on a rant criticizing the mask policy at Disney World back in May. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/zach-wilson-mom-delete-instagram

Wilson embarrassed enough to publicly offer monetary inducements to his mother to stop posting. Let the distractions and sideshows begin.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

I ass backwards.

She had the same social media accounts, posted the same shlt all the time but now that her son has become famous everything that she used to write and only whoever followed her saw is being reposted.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

I ass backwards.

She had the same social media accounts, posted the same shlt all the time but now that her son has become famous everything that she used to write and only whoever followed her saw is being reposted.

Since her claim to fame is her son’s profession, it stands to follow that she believes her opinions/ post should have increased weight. She now probably believes she should be come famous because he is. 

2 minutes ago, Ian Fleming said:

Since her claim to fame is her son’s profession, it stands to follow that she believes her opinions/ post should have increased weight. She now probably believes she should be come famous because he is. 

Social media has been around longer then Zack it's something that she enjoys it doesn't bother me but I can see Zack not liking it..

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Ian Fleming said:

Based on what?  She had a lot or most of her on line persona before we started talking Zach.  

I have no idea what she believes about her own fame.  I wont guess because I have no clue, wont profess to know