Carl Lawson carted off field

Rhg1084

How can you be an optimist after 40+ years as a Jets fan? I've been a fan for 50+ years and this team has beaten any last glimmer of optimism out of me.
I will, of course, keep rooting for them until I die, but optimism? Nah...

Ha! Fair point. Only way I could hang on this long. Just my nature I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, Bufflegend26 said:

Even tho were rivals I hate to see injuries like this hopefully it’s not career threatening ,hopefully he’s okay ??

On the personal side of things, if this is career threatening, at least he has 30mil guaranteed. 

Injuries like this are a good reminder of why players get so pissed when they're tagged, or sit out of camp on final years of deals.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yes, I agree.

@Defense Wins ChampionshipsI am away this week dropping my son off at school. So I am not sure what is going on here but there are several complaints about you. Someone sent me a message saying you are ruining the board and that was before today and this thread.

We will give you this chance to step back, regroup and tone it down. Otherwise we won't be left with any options that you like.

Fun GIF

26 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Dude. You just joined July 19th of 2021 last month and you're jumping down my throat who the **** do you think you are? 

I know who you are. Someone who's just been added to my block list (probably another Buffalo Bills troll) so don't bother responding back to me because I won't be available to read it and now that Lawson is done for the season I'm done with this thread too. 

Oh cool, you’re doing it again.

Lingering on these sites doesn’t = credibility. FYI

1 hour ago, ryu79 said:

Right - KD looked pretty great this season and Lawson has tremendous work ethic and has recovered from serious injuries in the past. 

I can't remember a partial achilles injury though... just hoping its a miracle....

True, not like it used to be. Most injuries aren't. Any tendon / ligament can partially tear, probably just don't hear about it, because it's not particularly newsworthy. As I mentioned before, this type of injury, if a full rupture, they already know. Here's hoping though.