“We Got A MONSTER On Our Hands!”

Jet Nut

27 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Training regimen and his rehab covered.

Doesn't seem like he took the offseason off and let himself go.

Cool video.

I think Duke nailed it at the end… “It’s up to Mekhi. He has the potential to be the best ever.”

Imagine how exciting it would be to have someone say that about you, regardless of what your occupation is?

• Upvote 4

Remember young motivated Shaquille O’Neil.  By virtue of his DNA he was one in a billion.  A couple of his early years you could see he worked out and was maximizing his gifts.  

But he was a fun, easy-going guy and ultimately lazy, relying on his natural gifts and could still be dominant. Imagine if he had a Kobe workout mentality to go along with that DNA. 

Mekhi reminds me of Shaq. If he maxes himself out he could be the best T in all of football and I just want see this specimen at his best because it could downright special. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Remember young motivated Shaquille O’Neil.  By virtue of his DNA he was one in a billion.  A couple of his early years you could see he worked out and was maximizing his gifts.  

But he was a fun, easy-going guy and ultimately lazy, relying on his natural gifts and could still be dominant. Imagine if he had a Kobe workout mentality to go along with that DNA. 

Mekhi reminds me of Shaq. If he maxes himself out he could be the best T in all of football and I just want see this specimen at his best because it could downright special. 

Shaq probably is on the top of most peoples list of C's once you get past Wilt and Russell

5 hours ago, David Harris said:

Your point is certainly valid.  If I were Mecki, I would rely on my gifts too.

But your judgement of O'Neil is based on his entire career.  Mecki is at the start of his.  So, to an extent, you are assuming your conclusion.  I agree Mecki can waste his talent if he wants to.  But let's not accuse him of doing that before the first game of his second professional year.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Training regimen and his rehab covered.

Doesn't seem like he took the offseason off and let himself go.

lets hope so.

im a little less optimistic after hearing about his practices. being schooled by Lawson and the GB starter in the scrimmages.  lets hope hes learning