Yes we should have kept Darnold

Dcronin

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

Actually that is kind of sad.  Darnold is a bad QB, but a very decent person.

Well I guess the $19,000,000 The Panthers are paying him next year will sooth a good bit of the pain.

Isn’t the NFL great?  If I were this bad at my job, I’d be in prison.  Darnold will make 18M to not play.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

That's total d bag territory from a player. 

I'm just an idiot fan at home, Edelman should know better.

Then again, maybe with his debilitating brain damage,  he doesn't?

The Patriots have a gift. 

They manage to be represented consistently by the most unlikeable people. This roid user who has made a career off being Brady's butt buddy crony is just a prick for that. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I wish I kept a list of the posters who attacked me for telling this board that Robby had an absolutely horrendous attitude.

Sam is playing poorly.  You don’t do sh*t like this to your teammate.

Robby may be a jerk, but he wants to win. 

Darnold is playing professional sports and is simply not a competitive person.  Darnold is a moper that accepts losing.  He is not only terrible, he endangers his receivers.

Robby has every right to be furious, even publicly.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Darnold is playing professional sports and is simply not a competitive person.  Darnold is a moper that accepts losing.  He is not only terrible, he endangers his receivers.

People used to say the same sh*t about T.O. when he went after McNabb.

Turns out he was just a jerk-off.

Also, there is plenty of tape out there of Robby dogging routes and moping.  That’s not the attitude of a guy who “just wants to win”, it’s the attitude of a hypocrite.

6 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Not a very team player approach, but consider that Robbie left NYJ in part to get away from Darnold - now his is not only there and playing terribly, but he is costing his team a 2nd this year - Robbie sitting on the side line thinking how much better he would be doing if Mike White or JJ was throwing him the ball :-)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Sucking at being an NFL WR gives you the inalienable right to publicly humiliate your teammate.   

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

Robby is 100% right in the situation. Darnold sucks and is pulling down the team. 

Robbie has gone into witness protection since he signed his extension.  He tanked in the second half of last year.   Robbie has arguably sucked more than Sam.   

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Robbie has gone into witness protection since he signed his extension.  He tanked in the second half of last year.   Robbie has arguably sucked more than Sam.   

Robby is 100x the football player Darnold is.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Biggs said:

They both suck.  

Robby can suck and still be 100x better than Sam who is the worst starting NFL QB the last 4 years in a row, and worse than plenty of backups who got playing time. 

Robby will be a starter in this league after this year. Darnold will never be QB1 again.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, jgb said:

Robby is 100% right in the situation. Darnold sucks and is pulling down the team. 

i would want to punch Sam in the face if i was Robbie. poor guy goes from 95 catches  and over 1000k yds last year and he has 19 catches and 204 yds after 9 games. if thats continues thats around 37 catches for 400 yds. Sam is costing him money. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1