Yes we should have kept Darnold

Dcronin

1 hour ago, Origen said:

Would it be rude of me to laugh at all the Sam fans on here and say that if it had been me I would have drafted Lamar Jackson?  After he beat Syracuse as a freshman I wanted him.  But the loudest guys on this place are the sma... no, they tend to be the dumbest and just keep yapping it until they get slapped upside the head by reality.  But hey, my points just keep getting proven for me.  Later.

Oh, I forgot the season was over and LJ won it all. A loaded Ravens team and a beat up Carolina team; but hey it is only the QB playing out there..  

2 hours ago, Jet hustle said:

His stat line was atrocious today....  hes in mid season form

To be fair - he had a lot of drops

but he was also bad for a lot of the game 

the thing about the panthers is that they have a super soft schedule, so I think he will have some more positive moments this year. Having said that, I think Darnold’s limitations are clear at this point.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Origen said:

Would it be rude of me to laugh at all the Sam fans on here and say that if it had been me I would have drafted Lamar Jackson?  After he beat Syracuse as a freshman I wanted him.  But the loudest guys on this place are the sma... no, they tend to be the dumbest and just keep yapping it until they get slapped upside the head by reality.  But hey, my points just keep getting proven for me.  Later.

You’re a legend in your own mind!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, usapaw said:

Oh, I forgot the season was over and LJ won it all. A loaded Ravens team and a beat up Carolina team; but hey it is only the QB playing out there..  

yeah, sure would suck having the guy who has more wins than Marino by 25.  But, we didn't draft him either, so, typical.

12 hours ago, slimjasi said:

To be fair - he had a lot of drops

but he was also bad for a lot of the game 

the thing about the panthers is that they have a super soft schedule, so I think he will have some more positive moments this year. Having said that, I think Darnold’s limitations are clear at this point.

The Jets knew Darnold’s ceiling. They felt and gambled that Wilson will have a higher ceiling. If Zach Wilson fails in 2-3 years it’s on him - the Jets have the right coaching staff and vision just haven’t finished putting all the pieces in place.

Look at Mac Jones - doing well in an established stable system. He would be destroyed with the Jets

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

I never forget to remind manish about this one. 

I would do it, but he blocked me for reminding him that he stalked a grown man’s child and made a fake Twitter account for a made up story.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1