Jamison Crowder suffers groin setback

Something smells with both Crowder and Mims.

You wonder whether Crowder is dogging it to not get hurt, or if the Jets are protecting him so they can trade him. 

Mims did something in the off-season to anger the coaching staff.  I wonder whether his food poisoning story was baloney. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, JTJet said:

False. As of this season, Berrios is the most reliable receiver we have. 

Have to admit that pass he caught on the sideline is very difficult to make and to throw. Zack will be able to make plays like that hard for other to duplicate, but I can't wait for him to trim down these INTs in general, which hopefully occurs soon. While I wasn't expecting as many this past week, I was not so mad since these things happens with 1st time QBs and OCs especially against BB's D since the guy for all his wickedness is as tough to deal with on that side of the ball as they come.

33 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Crowders revenge for the salary cut

I was going to post the same thing. I’m not saying he’s faking an injury, but I wouldn’t count on him being a big contributor this year.

He sees the writing on the wall, and he isn’t going to put his body in harms way for this organization after the way JD dealt with him.

*** that thread yesterday where agents ranked the GMs they trust the least was telling.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, varjet said:

Something smells with both Crowder and Mims.

You wonder whether Crowder is dogging it to not get hurt, or if the Jets are protecting him so they can trade him. 

Mims did something in the off-season to anger the coaching staff.  I wonder whether his food poisoning story was baloney. 

Crowder is always hobbled by some injury. Usually suits up and plays, though.