Worse Than The Kotite Era...

THE BARON

This is clearly the worst Jets team I have seen.  Worse than the Gase teams.  Worse than the Kotite teams.  The roster is horrible. The coaching is bad. The defense does not scare any of the opposing QBs. The design of the offense makes little Schotty Jr. look like Walsh.  The new QB is already going up the spout.  

And like I always say.   It starts at the very top. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 3

1 minute ago, THE BARON said:

This is clearly the worst Jets team I have seen.  Worse than the Gase teams.  Worse than the Kotite teams.  The roster is horrible. The coaching is bad. The defense does not scare any of the opposing QBs. The design of the offense makes little Schotty Jr. look like Walsh.  The new QB is already going up the spout.  

And like always say.   It starts at the very top. 

Too early to claim that. This is an era; the 2014- present are the dark ages of my Jets fandom.

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Everything wearing a Jets logo on that field is JDs product at this point. 

Oddly, the few who technically arent, are the ones playing the best (which isnt saying much either) 

Maye, Q, Mosley, Fatukasi. 

Some of these guys look so good in college or in camp and the reg season starts and they become some of the worst players in the league.

10 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

May I introduce you to 1970s Jets Football??

the mueller report see GIF

At least it was sandwiched with Namath excitement  in the early 70’s and arrival of Walt Michaels in the late 70’s. 
My early consciousness as a Jets fan was Coslet 92-Kotite 96. Parcells at least reversed that and started the 97-2012 “golden era”.

32 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

The roster is trash, they are literally signing guys off the street wand playing them on D. 2+ years from JD and this can’t happen.   

unfortunately i have no issue with the D....and we haven't really had crazy injuries on offense...certainly not enough to warrant this garbage.

28 minutes ago, Ian Fleming said:

At least it was sandwiched with Namath excitement  in the early 70’s and arrival of Walt Michaels in the late 70’s. 
My early consciousness as a Jets fan was Coslet 92-Kotite 96. Parcells at least reversed that and started the 97-2012 “golden era”.

As bad as ‘96 was at least you know the Jets roster had talent. Key, Wayne, Murrell, Glenn, Green, Douglas, Lewis, Jones

In order for a plan like this to work you need to hit on all your draft picks and not with just starters with stars...I like Moore and Carter but they don't look like elite level starters to me they look like they may be solid starters one day.  Why can't we ever just draft a Chase or Kamara?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Grandy said:

We're cursed, like legitimately.

The best thing the Johnsons can do is hire an exorcist, priest, or any competent user of voodoo magic to be our next GM/HC/Target of anger. Texans were ahead of their time man. 

Also scrap these garbage uniforms already. Can we at least look good while blowing horse c*ck? I mean, the Mets have that going for them.

New owner needed.   That wont happen, so get used to the rest of the decade seeing the Jets continuing their run as a word class laughingstock 

3 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

Kotite won 3 games in 2 years - I think even this team should be better than that, but who knows.

Don't be so sure. Look at the schedule and there really are only 3 games they could win. Atlanta in London, Houston away and Jax at home. I wish it wasn't true, but the Jax game could be for the first pick.

I said I didn't care about wins this year, I just wanted them to be mostly competitive and show improvement. Haven't seen that yet.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, maury77 said:

This is as bad as I've felt watching the team .... ever. I've been watching since 1985. Longest streak without a playoff game and the team has a GM, coaching staff and QB I don't believe in, so I have to exist with the belief (right or wrong) that the Jets will be unwatchable until they clean house (again). If I wasn't getting so many laughs out of the whole thing, I would be miserable. But at the end of the day, its sports guys. Go hug your spouse and kids and remember that none of this football sh!t really matters in the grand scheme of things. 

You are just telling me this now?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, undertow said:

In order for a plan like this to work you need to hit on all your draft picks and not with just starters with stars...I like Moore and Carter but they don't look like elite level starters to me they look like they may be solid starters one day.  Why can't we ever just draft a Chase or Kamara?

Kamara didn't play until the end of his rookie season. He only started 3 games.  The Jets have only played 3 games.  

Just now, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Kamara didn't play until the end of his rookie season. He only started 3 games.  The Jets have only played 3 games.  

Yes because he played behind Ingram on a loaded team...you can tell the difference in talent level.  I'm not writing off Moore but Carter is a jag.

• Thumb Down 1