The Merged Trade for Deebo Samuel Thread

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

8 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

I'm sure the wealthy socially conscious tech workers have some kind of "sh*t minion" that picks it up for them. 

Probably through an app. Paid by the visit. Or piece. 

Sh*tMinion

TurdValet

CrapLyft

Dung Butler

Deuce2Go

Stool Steward

The Sh*tty gig economy

1 minute ago, thebuzzardman said:

For the San Fran resident on a budget, who cannot afford to have offending turds carted away, there is "Crap Cocoon", where after pinning the offending anal offering on a map app, a Crap Cocoon contractor will arrive and cover the offending biscuit with a small, handcrafted artisanal basket. (manufactured by small children in Sri Lanka to keep costs down)

I still have no idea what any of this means 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, bitonti said:

agree but the better franchises don't get bullied into it 

It's more like go and get paid and everyone understands because there's already a franchise qb making 100 million 

Nonsense.  Antonio Brown and Bell both and others bullied their way out of Pitt.  The Pats?  The list is long.  KC just had Hill do it and now SF.  

2 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Joe Benigno is on the twitter call right now ranting about how he doesn't want Deebo and wants to build through the draft.

Great minds think alike.  This would be an all time horrible move when this draft is loaded at receiver.

Stay the course Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No Deebo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, IntoTheGreen said:

I wouldnt say broken more than a work in progress. Remember this is the result of rookie first rounders getting paid elite salaries and vets wanted a bigger slice of the pie and owners fidnt want to get screwed by busts.

They'll modify things.

We should also note that college players have no say in league negotiations. The vast majority of players are NOT on their rookie deals. The NFLPA will always push for more money for the vets because that is who they are.

Owners pulled a fast one on the NFLPA when they put in the rookie pay scale.

30 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

I'm sure the wealthy socially conscious tech workers have some kind of "sh*t minion" that picks it up for them. 

Probably through an app. Paid by the visit. Or piece. 

Sh*tMinion

TurdValet

CrapLyft

Dung Butler

Deuce2Go

Stool Steward

The Sh*tty gig economy

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Nonsense.  Antonio Brown and Bell both and others bullied their way out of Pitt.  The Pats?  The list is long.  KC just had Hill do it and now SF.  

Jamal Adams called out the hc on Twitter and got rewarded for it. I don't remember tyreek hill attacking Andy Reid in public 

By the way Jamal Adams was right. Adam Gase was in fact a jackass 

37 minutes ago, David Harris said:

It’s a second contract league.

The players association that signed off on that deal was, naturally, comprised of veterans. IMO that is THE clear answer why rookies don’t get paid. Those guys wanted a bigger piece of the pie for them. Allows follow the money. Makes sense and I would have done it too. 

This is how weak unions work. **** the new guy, give me mine. Slowly, it all gets whittled away. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Jamal Adams called out the hc on Twitter and got rewarded for it. I don't remember tyreek hill attacking Andy Reid in public 

The Jamal trade was already well in the works prior to that silly interview you’re talking about.  

I stopped following this thread last night. 
we ain’t getting this guy fellas. It’s not the type of move the Jets make.

i said it 3 months ago, and I’m sticking with it.

Sauce at #4 Hamilton (or maybe London at #10). Everything else has been bs to keep you guys interested until Thursday.

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Jamal trade was already well in the works prior to that silly interview you’re talking about.  

Even if that's true 

The optics are player A sh*ts on the Jets in public and player A gets everything he ever wanted 

Whatever. I'm not here to relive history. John lynch is right to not give into the disgruntled player S

It's easy to trade away assets. Jd is learning how hard it is to acquire assets 

19 minutes ago, bitonti said:

What does Jamal Adams have to do with it? 

Hill forced his way out of KC, who cares if he called out Reid or not?  Brown, Bell some from the Pats shot their way out of Dodge.  Friggen Brady did it to the Pats with some remarks throwing shade on BB.  Others have done it with other teams.  You want to turn this into a Jets thing, I get it but as usual youre wrong, it happens to teams across the board with some players.

9 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

So would I. It makes for more fun and drama when you have two 1st rounders on draft night.

Not just that we can come away with 3 cornerstone pieces at 3 potential premium positions that will set this team up for a strong foundation.

10 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Even if that's true 

The optics are player A sh*ts on the Jets in public and player A gets everything he ever wanted 

Whatever. I'm not here to relive history. John lynch is right to not give into the disgruntled player S

It's easy to trade away assets. Jd is learning how hard it is to acquire assets 

You think it was easy to trade Darnold and get what he got? That sh*t should’ve gotten the Nobel.