The Best Thing About This Win ...

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

The bye week.

Instead of going into the bye licking our wounds from back to back losses to divisional opponents after losing breece and avt we're high on an upset win where Zach Wilson actually looked like an NFL QB who might have had something click.

Enjoy the week off Jets fans. This was a huge win.

Huuuuge win. The wolves were at the door, and now they can all go to the Bahamas without being shamed for it

• Haha 3

I will admit I really didn’t believe the Jets had much of a chance to win.  As the first half went on I began to think the are still in the game.  Holding the Bills scoreless in the third quarter was remarkable.  The long drive for the go ahead FG was great.  Then keeping the Bills from getting even close to a FG try sealed the win.  If they keep playing like today they will see the post season.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Great win countless contributors in this one. 

I was worried about the injuries.  

Mosley got nicked up, Rankins got knocked out with an elbow injury, DJ Reed got undercut on a play and looked like he may have gotten hurt, Zach got a hit to the head (which was not called by refs), QW got rolled up on in an awkward off field play...but in the end nobody except for Rankins was actually injured.

Hopefully Rankins injury is not serious. At least its our deepest position. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

It's going to be fun to see all the clowns on jetnation now talk about how good the jets are and acting as if they knew this all along when all they could do is make jokes about them.

i agree. i also expect to see a bevy of "we're a solid playoff team" and "we can beat anyone" threads this week

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The bye week.

Instead of going into the bye licking our wounds from back to back losses to divisional opponents after losing breece and avt we're high on an upset win where Zach Wilson actually looked like an NFL QB who might have had something click.

Enjoy the week off Jets fans. This was a huge win.

I will not enjoy it!!!! I'm looking forward to Foxboro 

48 minutes ago, pointman said:

Let us sunbathe in the tears of our foes that we have demolished along the way. Meanwhile, in tampa Tom Brady can't throw a completion because he is worried about being cut off in the divorce. Enjoy the long lay off, ladies and gents.

Things ended up pretty good for the GOAT today down in Tampa.