My theory of what’s going on

Some facts 

- Moore and lefleur got into it before he requested a trade 

- Garrett Wilson’s comments post game seemed directed at the offensive game plan 

- Saleh yesterday said that he was late due to some personal issues going on with staff (hmmm) 

- When asked if changes would include a change at play caller Saleh sort of paused and didn’t definitively shut the door on that 

Wilson not being able to hit the backside of a barn aside, I think the big problem here is LeFleur 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 16
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Seriously, how can you even judge ML with Wilson playing this bad? It's  like trying to judge a formula one race car and putting your 90 year old grandmother behind the wheel. 

Especially since we've seen people successfully run the system with way less talent last year. The mental gymnastics at play here is impressive in a way.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Especially since we've seen people successfully run the system with way less talent last year. The mental gymnastics at play here is impressive in a way.

It’s not mental gymnastics or a defense of Wilson. I dgaf what happens to Wilson. I’m simply worried that our Oc blows chunks and there is a lot of evidence pointing at that. You are so blinded by your wilson hate that you can’t see any other issues with the team. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Ugh 2

22 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Some facts 

- Garrett Wilson’s comments post game seemed directed at the offensive game plan 

- Saleh yesterday said that he was late due to some personal issues going on with staff (hmmm) 

- When asked if changes would include a change at play caller Saleh sort of paused and didn’t definitively shut the door on that 

Wilson not being able to hit the backside of a barn aside, I think the big problem here is LeFleur 

Saleh didn’t hesitate at all.

• Upvote 2

the offensive game plan can suck, and the QB can suck, and the OL can suck.  All can be true.  When an offense only gets 100 yds there are a lot of problems, besides the QB.  Mentioning other issues on offense besides the QB doesn't mean you think the QB is good.

• Post of the Week 2

36 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Some facts 

This is not a fact but an assumption.

My read on his response is that he was surprised he even got asked that question. He said no change in play caller. Changes might be made in what plays get called.

26 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Some facts 

Interesting take, but I disagree.  LaFleur is an excellent coach.  I think LeFleur is caught up in the drama that is descending from JD's office.  It looks like LeFleur is the problem but it is JD.

JD is not admitting mistakes with Becton and Zach Wilson.  This is all about JD's pride of authorship in his draft picks.  He wont admit to himself or anyone else that he made monumental mistakes with those two picks.  That refusal to admit those mistakes takes the form of not  trying to deal  Becton before the 2022 season started even if he only got a set of steak knives for him and also shuving Zach Wilson down LeFleur's throat.  In turn, LeFleur has to water down the offense to protect the football.  Anyone who has watch Wilson play can understand LeFleur's measures.  Those messures in turn limit the offense and piss off the wide receivers.  Because of this, the team was near a revolt and Saleh had to take action.  I'm guessing he stepped up and did what he had to in order to prevent a roster-wide explosion and the loss of the season.  He got up in JD's face and told him where to stick ZW.  It probably got hot.

So... LeFleur just looks like the guy that has been the issue, but he was just following orders.

All along, it was JD's insistence on sticking with his #1 draft pick. 

The massive revolt was on the way and we all saw it leaking out with G. Wilson and Mimms and others.

Saleh who is all gas, saw that it was time to put the breaks on the descent to destruction.

I would have LOVED to be there for that "meeting".  I bet it was hot. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • More Ugh 3

I think whoever saw the video that Kurt Warner did can clearly see that this is all about on field execution... the qb has been bad, and not defending him but the first play he reviewed, Garrett Wilson missed his block on a rub route... that little thing creates an incomplete pass...so EVERYBODY is accountable... but I really think Lafleur has some decent plays/concepts in place but it's up to the 11 guys on the field to execute

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Interesting take, but I disagree.  LaFleur is an excellent coach.  I think LeFleur is caught up in the drama that is descending from JD's office.  It looks like LeFleur is the problem but it is JD.

JD is not admitting mistakes with Becton and Zach Wilson.  This is all about JD's pride of authorship in his draft picks.  He wont admit to himself or anyone else that he made monumental mistakes with those two picks.  That refusal to admit those mistakes takes the form of not  trying to deal  Becton before the 2022 season started even if he only got a set of steak knives for him and also shuving Zach Wilson down LeFleur's throat.  In turn, LeFleur has to water down the offense to protect the football.  Anyone who has watch Wilson play can understand LeFleur's measures.  Those messures in turn limit the offense and piss off the wide receivers.  Because of this, the team was near a revolt and Saleh had to take action.  I'm guessing he stepped up and did what he had to in order to prevent a roster-wide explosion and the loss of the season.  He got up in JD's face and told him where to stick ZW.  It probably got hot.

So... LeFleur just looks like the guy that has been the issue, but he was just following orders.

All along, it was JD's insistence on sticking with his #1 draft pick. 

The massive revolt was on the way and we all saw it leaking out with G. Wilson and Mimms and others.

Saleh who is all gas, saw that it was time to put the breaks on the descent to destruction.

I would have LOVED to be there for that "meeting".  I bet it was hot. 

Becton hasn't played, what has shown that he's not admitting that mistake?  they have moved on.

How many ******* places do we need to argue the same points?  I don't believe any of this trolly sh*t.  Wilson was horrible.  Super horrible in both Pats games.  Let's see if he comes to life against a sh*tty Bears team.  If he is truly being a bitch about it, the way everybody claimed yesterday after the pressers, then they should bench him like they did with Moore.  

This board swaying back and forth from firing everybody to being scared they will be poached by other teams and back is exhausting. Pro tip:  Please put some humor in your silly trolling.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Zach didn't play well, and the run game has been non-existent against NE the past 2 games.  

The run game against NE was not productive because the BB and the Pats focused on shutting down the run due to their very well founded understanding that they had nothing to worry about from ZW.  Quite the contrary.  Every time the ball is in Wilson's hand, it is a big bonus for the Pats defense. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, frankiepapa said:

I think whoever saw the video that Kurt Warner did can clearly see that this is all about on field execution... the qb has been bad, and not defending him but the first play he reviewed, Garrett Wilson missed his block on a rub route... that little thing creates an incomplete pass...so EVERYBODY is accountable... but I really think Lafleur has some decent plays/concepts in place but it's up to the 11 guys on the field to execute

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I agree.  There are so many things going wrong on offense, and the QB is not good enough to over come a single thing going wrong.   Which is still not a defense of the QB.  

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, cbudiarjo said:

the offensive game plan can, and the QB can suck, and the OL can suck.  All can be true.  When an offense only gets 100 yds there are a lot of problems, besides the QB.  Mentioning other issues on offense besides the QB doesn't mean you think the QB is good.

The QB touches the ball every play. Some say it all starts with the OL but the QB is close behind. If you are calling plays and your QB is not executing them when you have WRs streaking uncovered into the EZ and your QB doesn't  throw the ball, instead runs it himself, how do you expect there to be better numbers than what you said. 

• Upvote 1

Zach was unbelievably terrible in the game.  But looking at the big picture, the guy from QB School, and now Kurt Warner are both saying that the offense as a whole is... questionable at best, and lacking execution as well even when the plan is good.

Could Zach have overcome this and hit guys when they were there?  Absolutely.  He had the plays there.

Is it 100% on Zach?  I don't think so either.  Zach was horrible, but there is plenty to look at in the game where improvements could potentially be made to the offense as a whole.

All can be true.  Zach can suck, MLF's plan could have been bad and the offensive players around Zach could have not executed creating a perfect storm of suckitude.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Some facts 

image.png.9e526e8727a92ef64b1ff506a54d82ba.png

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2