A respectful FU to those who judged White as bad after 4 games!!

Like there wasn't 14 other Mike White threads to post your thoughts in?

Didn't see anyone on this board saying White was 'bad'...whether they thought Wilson should  have started or not.  'Respectful' or not, delineate the posters that judged White 'bad' on this site.  Cuz I spend a lot of time here, and didn't see anyone saying he was 'bad'.

• WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1

Just now, greenwave81 said:

Didn't see anyone on this board saying White was 'bad'...whether they thought Wilson should  have started or not.  'Respectful' or not, delineate the posters that judged White 'bad' on this site.  Cuz I spend a lot of time here, and didn't see anyone saying he was 'bad'.

Please!!  Many have said he is bad and I’ll post where I want to post.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

Oh boy.  

Competent feels so much better than abysmal, but let’s remember it’s a lousy opponent at home. I’m hoping he’s superbowl MVP but I’m looking for consistency and scoring on a good defense before I crown ? him 

Who crowned him?  Re-read my post.

The point is the story isn’t written on him after 4 or 5 games.  

• Upvote 1

I don't care about good or bad. White has better fundamentals, vision, footwork and pocket presence than Wilson. He's taller and better looking.

What does Wilson have that he doesn't that we would want to develop Wilson and not White?his ceiling is higher? How? In what ways?

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

I love what he did today but this is the 29th ranked defense missing 3 starters in the secondary. Let’s not crown him yet, I hope he is the one. 

Lol Wilson would have made them look like top 5 D. It was nice to see a quarterback hit his intended receivers for once. And not run around in the pocket like a scared little girl. The Wilson fan girls probably are not happy with this amazing game from White.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

I love what he did today but this is the 29th ranked defense missing 3 starters in the secondary. Let’s not crown him yet, I hope he is the one. 

By the way, I have no idea if he is the one so I want to clarify that.

Im just saying let’s not write him off after 4 games starting.  Let’s also not annoint him after 5 games.  Let’s instead give him a chance these next several games.

• Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Then you don't spend as much time on this site as you think you do . . .

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Mate, Zach Wilson has played against similar competition and hasn't done anything similar. 

• Upvote 1

In fairness and given todays society, if he sh*ts the bed next week it will go back to the “he’s bad” narrative. We don’t allow the future to develop anymore In any aspect of life, just make snap judgments and bold predictions based on snapshots in time. So this way everyone is kind of right sometimes.

• Upvote 2

I called this since Tuesday. I knew white would have a good game against one of the worst Ds in the league. People would without a doubt get cocky with the “I told you so” attitude. I have little faith that white is a anything beyond a bottom 10 starter. However I can see when there is an opportunity for him to be successful such as today. I’m glad the jets won, but the attitude on some here is crazy to try and prove how right they are. 

• More Ugh 1