Fire Robert Saleh

Just now, derp said:

And you chose to make a remarkably crass and immature post out of it. That’s on you, not himZ Take ownership of your remarkably immature actions. That was a stupid, ****** up thing to post. 

Fine. Take it back. Dear Mr., suicidal since 98.  I do not at all care for your post. Please refrain from starting annoying and repetitive post- that said. Please feel well and come back to us when you’re ready to get onboard rooting for this football team.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

A FG doesn’t win it though. We had time and timeouts to still get to the endzone with a chunk play or two.

It was horrible. We weren’t even in FG range and it’s not like our QB is Mahomes. You can’t bank on being there or worry about what the Lions may do, you need every play you can get. 

Look at the way Brady always plays in that 1st and 10 at the end. If you have your TO's, like the Jets did, you get to exploit the defense because they have to guard against the big plays. That opens up the door for those 5-10 yard underneath plays that put you 20-30 yards out. So what do the Jets do? Attack for the touchdown which is what the Lions want you to do. Hoping for the big gains isn't the probabilistic move there, and at home you absolutely play the odds. Especially with Wilson out there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Look at the way Brady always plays in that 1st and 10 at the end. If you have your TO's, like the Jets did, you get to exploit the defense because they have to guard against the big plays. That opens up the door for those 5-10 yard underneath plays that put you 20-30 yards out. So what do the Jets do? Attack for the touchdown which is what the Lions want you to do. Hoping for the big gains isn't the probabilistic move there, and at home you absolutely play the odds. Especially with Wilson out there.

Hard to argue against what you say.

It seems that those plays were there all day, but in defense of the play calling, it's not like Zach would have seen the open guys

• More Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Fine. Take it back. Dear Mr., suicidal since 98.  I do not at all care for your post. Please refrain from starting annoying and repetitive post- that said. Please feel well and come back to us when you’re ready to get onboard rooting for this football team.

@derp I fully expect either a thumbs up or a like on this one  to make up for a poster who ( by many accounts other than me clearly had it coming to him)

And YES! Of course you’re right. Suicide is nothing to joke about nor should it be made light of. That said- the op is the worst poster we have ever seen or had to listen to.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

21 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

The QB threw for 300 yards and two touchdowns 

Special teams allowed a punt return 

the defense allowed a 51 yard td on 4th and 1 

The coaches blew the final drive with insane clock management 

Here we go……

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Hard to argue against what you say.

It seems that those plays were there all day, but in defense of the play calling, it's not like Zach would have seen the open guys

I dunno, it just seems like it was a bit much to expect Wilson to do that twice in a few minutes. Lions were doing what they were supposed to be doing and playing back. Get some quick balls to GW and Moore and let them make something happen to get to OT. Run that bunches screen to Berrios even, whatever. But whatever you do don't put the game in a position where Wilson and the line are going to have to make something happen and that's exactly what the Jets did.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Or.....find a real NFL QB.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but the defense owes Zack an apology. They let him down. That TD was disgusting. It was okay if they gave up the first down because the Lions needed a TD. The worst possible thing they could have let happen in that situation...they let happen.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, Gibby said:

@derp I fully expect either a thumbs up or a like on this one  to make up for a poster who ( by many accounts other than me clearly had it coming to him)

And YES! Of course you’re right. Suicide is nothing to joke about nor should it be made light of. That said- the op is the worst poster we have ever seen or had to listen to.

10 minutes ago, Gibby said:

So put him on ignore or don't read his posts.