****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

Just now, tfine said:

The only way you can win with MW is either you have an elite running game or you get the lead early. Because of his limitations MW is not capable of scoring quick TD drives at will If you fall behind. He can’t throw deep and he can’t run. He can’t get you back in the game. FGs will not win you games.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You don’t need quick tds, just first downs, but the problem is that they can’t move past the 20.

That last drive they were trying to get points and be aggressive… they would’ve gotten some we are all calling them genius and if they f it up we’re are calling for heads…. I’m glad they were aggressive and didn’t truly f it up and gave them points it could’ve been worse… Old jets f it up and the defense scores there

• Upvote 1

Everyone needs to go, and I mean everyone at this point. 

JD? Get the **** out. Your dumb ******* ass painted us into this QB picture. Thanks for 1 solid draft out of 3. With 2 that are so bad it's not even funny. 

Saleh? Get the **** out. You cant manage a game to save your bald ass worthless ******* life. 

LaFleur? You're not even worth the god damn energy. 

Ulbrich? Get the **** out. Thanks for coaching up Quinnen and Sauce, but you gotta g9nwith everyone else. 

Boyer? Get the **** out. How you've survived 3 regimes is a great ******* mystery. 

Fire all these ****s. Every single ******* one.

Hand the keys to Sean Payton top to bottom and get with the program. 

• Upvote 4
  • More Ugh 1

1 minute ago, LockeJET said:

Terribly coached team all around. If we lose six in a row to end of the season somebody has to be held accountable.

Look completely unprepared in the biggest game of Saleh's tenure. Not one to scream "fire him!", but this is a bad look if things don't turna round in the 2nd half. Team looks totally unprepared in every way.

How is Berrios still making a mess every punt? It's week 17 for feck's sake. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ausman said:

O line has to block and receivers have to catch balls that hit them in the hands.  But the biggest problem, IMHO, is an OC who can’t call plays that put the offense and QB in some rhythm. 

Example: the running game was chewing up yards but I didn’t see one play action pass.  Every pass was out of the shotgun with an empty backfield or one back in to block.  No deception used whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Is QW Playing ? Or is he on the plane home ? This is when the greats show up and none of our so called great players is doing anything at all other than maybe Sauce who they only targeted 2 times from what I can see.

Q got his team MVP award and contract leverage. He’s chilling on 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, ZachStepdad said:

That last drive they were trying to get points and be aggressive… they would’ve gotten some we are all calling them genius and if they f it up we’re are calling for heads…. I’m glad they were aggressive and didn’t truly f it up and gave them points it could’ve been worse… Old jets f it up and the defense scores there

I didn’t mind trying to score there but White has nothing on his passes today. Wooten almost had a pick to start the possession. White wasn’t going to reach the 10 yard line if he got off the Hail Mary.

1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

Dude is playing with broken ribs. And it shows.  

He certainly does not look like his usual sharp self but no excuses he wanted to play and we also need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot in the red zone with dumb ass penalties.

Our defense has been bad a few weeks in a row now. Came up small when it mattered most against Detroit when we only needed one stop to win. Allowed over 250 yards in the first half in a driving rain to the Jags and then just gave up 200 yards to the Seahawks in the first quarter! Don't give me the crap about it's the QB that sucks the life out of a defense. They are our best unit and they need to come up big when it matters most for us to have a chance. We need a huge second half from them in order to come back. 

Just now, ausman said:

Example: the running game was chewing up yards but I didn’t see one play action pass.  Every pass was out of the shotgun with an empty backfield or one back in to block.  No deception used whatsoever.

MLF’s philosophy is that if the run game is working, keep running.

Clearly MFnW is not healthy. Doesn’t look the same.  Or flack jack is limiting his throws 

Ty Johnson needs more and if a ball hits our WRs hands they need to catch it. 

defense and oline needs to come out like they are possessed and play like the season is gonna end if they lose. It’s in them. 

• Ugh 1