Mike White Starting On Sunday

20 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I expect he plays fools gold lights out at the most unimportant point in the season
Just to inflame his cult following enough throughout the off-season.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

No he missed his opportunity yesterday.  And his ribs being part of the deal doesn't help matters.  He has to be able to stay healthy.  

That said I want him back as the QB2 regardless.  Hopefully he'll come cheap since we're already on the hook to pay Zach Wilson $9.6M NOT to play Quarterback for the Jets next season, and $11.1M in 2024.

• Upvote 4
  • Ugh 2
  • More Ugh 2

4 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

I am not really fan of Mims, I think we have seen the best out of him and his ceiling in 4th WR at best.  Irv on the other hand is unknown commodity to us anyway.  He has the size and speed and he uses his hand.  Also he has good experience with ST

Who's Irv?

52 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I expect he plays fools gold lights out at the most unimportant point in the season
Just to inflame his cult following enough throughout the off-season.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Yep. Don't forget, it will also cost us draft position too that means the difference between some perennial all-Pro and some guy that will be on Oakland's practice squad in 3 years.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

As he should be. I would love to see the Jets win this game and at least end the season with a win, and knock Miami out of the playoffs.

Unfortunately, knocking Miami out of the playoffs is opening the door for New England.  Basically, we are f**ked either way.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No he missed his opportunity yesterday.  And his ribs being part of the deal doesn't help matters.  He has to be able to stay healthy.  

That said I want him back as the QB2 regardless.  Hopefully he'll come cheap since we're already on the hook to pay Zach Wilson $9.6M NOT to play Quarterback for the Jets next season, and $11.1M in 2024.

MW got cheaper to be our QB2. He can show up in spots, which is basically what you look for in a backup.

The big question of the off-season will be to backup who?

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

Do you want the patriots or dolphins in the playoffs ?

Pats will lose to Bills

Dolphins will lose to the Jets

Browns will lose to Pittsburgh

The Steelers will get into the playoffs after having their worst season in a generation.

And the Jets - after having one of their best in the last 12 years - will be watching from home yet again.

God loves the Steelers and hates us.

• Upvote 2
  • Ugh 2
  • Haha 2