Should Garret Wilson Sit Tomorrow?

11 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I can't  see any reason to play him. We know what he is. What is the point of exposing him to risk of injury? It's  not like he is even going to be developing  with a QB. Flacco will not be here next season. 

With Flacco in Cleveland, Wilson was awesome at the end of the game. He still could use more game time exp. No matter who is at QB.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Would be the nail in the coffin for OROY. 

He ain't winning it unless he balls out tomorrow with something along the lines of 10/160/1TD. 

I expect tons of runs up the gut into a stacked D daring the jets to pass. But they’ll continue to try and run with a depleted OL and no running back. It makes sense, if you’re a moron.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, BP said:

I expect tons of runs up the gut into a stacked D daring the jets to pass. But they’ll continue to try and run with a depleted OL and no running back. It makes sense, if you’re a moron.

1st - Run up middle

2nd - Sack/TFL

3rd and Long - Pass short of the down marker

4th - Punt

I call this the ... "LaFleur Bible"

And people want to keep this ******* clown lol. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, JTJet said:

1st - Run up middle

2nd - Sack/TFL

3rd and Long - Pass short of the down marker

4th - Punt

I call this the ... "LaFleur Bible"

And people want to keep this ******* clown lol. 

And saleh supports this lmao and always huddle up and take as much time as possible whenever we’re behind. Their heads are up their asses. Only woody sees something positive here. They’re not even fun to watch.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BP said:

And saleh supports this lmao and always huddle up and take as much time as possible whenever we’re behind. Their heads are up their asses. Only woody sees something positive here. They’re not even fun to watch.

I dont think I can recall but maybe 1 or 2 instances of hurry up offense this season? Browns game and? Struggling with this. 

• Haha 1

Just now, JTJet said:

I dont think I can recall but maybe 1 or 2 instances of hurry up offense this season? Browns game and? Struggling with this. 

Browns game was the only one I remember. And it worked, so let’s stop doing it. They were being too methodical against the Vikings and wasted a lot of time.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, BP said:

Or don't want to get a retiring QB hurt that would also lock in an opportunity for a top OT in the draft.

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

Would have no problem with him sitting. I think the Jets try to get him OROY though.

Agreed. Heaven forbid he gets injured and can’t start season next year. I do understand trying to get him OROY though Defense will be keying on him to prevent that