No Streveler Tomorrow

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

RANT INCOMING..

WHAT THE **** MAN. This god damn coaching staff is completely inept and allergic to making decisions that benefit the team. **** these clowns. Boot every one of them. 

Listen, Strev is the best QB on this roster whether you like it or not, CFL or not, Preseason or not. We've heard those lame ass excuses before and a handful of players have made that leap before from preseason success, why not this dude? 

****. What the **** man. **** this bald ******* moron and his dumb ass staff. 

In the equivalent of 1.25 GAMES, Strevler accumulated...

34 of 48 for 367 Yards 5 TDs and 1 INT + 125 rushing yards.

He did this with almost ZERO time in the playbook, very very few practice reps.  

Over a 17 game season that comes out to...

462 of 652 5000 Yards 66 TDs and 17 INT + 1700 rushing yards

This mother ****er would be the greatest QB in god damn history. 

He is a better passer than slap nuts choir boy Wilson, better rusher than Wilson, White, or Flacco. 

He is durable and built like a ******* tank, and moved the offense better than all the other ******* QBs combined. 

And his teammates love him just as much as Mike Mr. Glass White. 

...and he has a beard that makes panties drop, maybe even a few boxer briefs. 

1115163050_Screenshot_20230107-171132_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6e4d980d8ca963528712cf49ac447eac.jpg 

What the ****. **** this god damn team. They all deserves to lose their ******* jobs. Stupid ****s. 

God dammit. ****. 

Salute King! I believe in your ass. Even if your stupid ******* bosses dont. 

1671990902311.thumb.png.fc17011356c87b3e9c83dc653ca96d49.png

END RANT

I didn’t read it but I know you meant it, 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, BP said:

I just get the feeling that the Jets (from top to bottom) can’t wait for this season to be over. They’ve been humiliated the last 3 games and didn’t show up the last two (which were meaningful games).

I think they’re gonna get blown out and embarrassed tomorrow. Expect lots of dumb clueless looks on the sidelines from our cheerleader, mr all gas no brakes.

+ locust and frogs falling from the sky 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, BP said:

I just get the feeling that the Jets (from top to bottom) can’t wait for this season to be over. They’ve been humiliated the last 3 games and didn’t show up the last two (which were meaningful games).

I think they’re gonna get blown out and embarrassed tomorrow. Expect lots of dumb clueless looks on the sidelines from our cheerleader, mr all gas no brakes.

Yep. Bet the house on MIA. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Larz said:

Good. Expose JD and Saleh. Make them watch Flacco get shut out with the #2 pick in time out 

Flacco is def not getting shut out. And he’s gonna throw for a minimum of 250 yards. Hope he has a massive final game before retiring. 

3 hours ago, JTJet said:

RANT INCOMING..

WHAT THE **** MAN. This god damn coaching staff is completely inept and allergic to making decisions that benefit the team. **** these clowns. Boot every one of them. 

Listen, Strev is the best QB on this roster whether you like it or not, CFL or not, Preseason or not. We've heard those lame ass excuses before and a handful of players have made that leap before from preseason success, why not this dude? 

****. What the **** man. **** this bald ******* moron and his dumb ass staff. 

In the equivalent of 1.25 GAMES, Strevler accumulated...

34 of 48 for 367 Yards 5 TDs and 1 INT + 125 rushing yards.

He did this with almost ZERO time in the playbook, very very few practice reps.  

Over a 17 game season that comes out to...

462 of 652 5000 Yards 66 TDs and 17 INT + 1700 rushing yards

This mother ****er would be the greatest QB in god damn history. 

He is a better passer than slap nuts choir boy Wilson, better rusher than Wilson, White, or Flacco. 

He is durable and built like a ******* tank, and moved the offense better than all the other ******* QBs combined. 

And his teammates love him just as much as Mike Mr. Glass White. 

...and he has a beard that makes panties drop, maybe even a few boxer briefs. 

1115163050_Screenshot_20230107-171132_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6e4d980d8ca963528712cf49ac447eac.jpg 

What the ****. **** this god damn team. They all deserves to lose their ******* jobs. Stupid ****s. 

God dammit. ****. 

Salute King! I believe in your ass. Even if your stupid ******* bosses dont. 

1671990902311.thumb.png.fc17011356c87b3e9c83dc653ca96d49.png

END RANT

Unfortunately he throws like a high school QB

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FactsOnly said:

Flacco will get injured and Wilson will be forced to play behind a pop Warner OLine

If there is a puddle of blood with pads and and a wet number 2 Jersey after getting turned into pulp - two things.

1) nobody will convince me that @T0mShane and @Jetsfan80 are not behind this.  

2) I will hope someone throws this wet jersey at MLF.  

• Haha 1