<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

7 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Based on everything I read on these boards, thought we would see some improvement once they subtracted the biggest bust in the passed 25 years off the field. Guess that’s asking too much 

Well the play calling did not change.....

9 minutes ago, freestater said:

"Better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Pretty sure Mark Twain was speaking specifically about Bowles and Saleh 

… and pretty much every human on Earth.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

Oh god.. not this twisted rational again.  Flacco sucks too. We have an OL of third stringers. LaFleur is horrible. Zach Wilson is the worst QB in the NFL. All of these things can be true. 

Oh god not this sh*t again. Zach Wilson can be bad but so can the rest of the team and especially the OC. All of these things can be true. 

This board, media coaches dragged this kid thru the mud that it was all his fault when really he was just one sh*tty part of all of this. And I definitely bet that he goes to a different coaching staff he’s not in conversation for biggest bust ever. Probably still wouldn’t have been anything to write home about. But so sick of this whole FRAUD team getting a pass because ZW sucked 

• Upvote 3
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Anthony Jet said:

Oh god not this sh*t again. Zach Wilson can be bad but so can the rest of the team and especially the OC. All of these things can be true. 

This board, media coaches dragged this kid thru the mud that it was all his fault when really he was just one sh*tty part of all of this. And I definitely bet that he goes to a different coaching staff he’s not in conversation for biggest bust ever. Probably still wouldn’t have been anything to write home about. But so sick of this whole FRAUD team getting a pass because ZW sucked 

Relax.  We know they all suck.  Though ZW was a #2 overall pick so the expectations are understandable.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Saleh is making a strong case for the surprise hc firing of the year 

If Saleh gets fired JD has to be too.  Nothing will change my mind on that.  It's actually just another item on JD's already excessively long list of endless incompetence at his job, for far longer than anyone else.

• Upvote 1