fulltime Ayahuasca salesman, part time NFL QB A-A-Ron Rodgers says Zach sucks, our D is stacked, and our O becoming legit. He comin'

pointman

42 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You made me listen to an Aaron Rodgers soundbyte twice, you bastard. At the 1:38 mark he brings up humility again—“For him, it’s going to be a little bit of humility and working on the fundamentals…” then a prolonged monologue about how the best in the business can make plays on the move, but all the money is made inside the pocket. He’s saying Zach has to go back and learn how to play the game at a basic level before he can even think about trying the Mahomes sh*t, because he’s not good enough to do the fancy sh*t

Yeah, it’s the humility, that he’s already faced and working on fundamentals.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

I mean, we were 8-3 and SB favorites before Favre banged up his shoulder.

And if he doesn’t decide to saunter away to Minnesota to go “get revenge” on the Packers, no one can convince me that we don’t win a SB with him behind center instead of Sanchez on those early Rex teams.

He also sexually harassed half the women in the building and it ended with us getting stuck with Sanchez, but yes that Arizona game was the bees knees.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, slats said:

I’d like for Douglas to trade Zach -just clean the slate- but I don’t think he will unless he can get what he perceives to be fair compensation. Have to put that in the 2024 2nd rounder-plus range, or so, right? Think he’s gonna get that? Or could be asking for more? I do think it’s most likely that Zach is carried at least this coming season. By definition, that would mean that leaving the door open is exactly what they’d be doing in that scenario. So a guy like Rodgers would be kinda perfect, especially if he’s willing to try to help Zach. 

I doubt anyone would take Zack and his contract on as is, let alone give up an asset.  I want some of what you're smoking please.  :)   

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

I doubt anyone would take Zack and his contract on as is, let alone give up an asset.  I want some of what you're smoking please.  :)   

Uh, that’s what I was saying. Maybe I’ll take some of yours. :) 

• Sympathy 1

46 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

He sent a picture of his dick to some intern in the building *gasp*

Wasn’t just the Arizona game, we also beat Brady and the Pats in Foxboro when they were at the height of their dynasty after we had been repeatedly sh*tstomped by them throughout the previous 5 years. We beat the Titans when they were considered the best team in the league, etc.

Not saying Favre is some saint, but he’s a legitimate HOF QB and it was pretty sweet to see him doing Favre sh*t in a Jets uniform, for however briefly it lasted.

Brady suffered a torn ACL in week 1. We didn’t beat Brady that year, we beat Matt Cassell (who also beat us in week 2)

but yes, we were Super Bowl favorites at 8-3

37 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

You can argue the best QB play we've seen in the past 25 years came from past their prime retreads - pre injury Favre in 2006, and Vinny in 1998.  Fitz in 2015 was also good up until Buffalo.  

Have to throw 2002 Chad in there, but you are not wrong. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Oh calm your ******* boobs you jabronis. I was kidding around originally until Mike Dexter decided to go in on it.

I mean, maybe you were kidding around originally, but you sort of turned  this into a sexual harassment thread - which no one wants to read through.

We had enough of those during the Watson saga. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Brady suffered a torn ACL in week 1. We didn’t beat Brady that year, we beat Matt Cassell (who also beat us in week 2)

but yes, we were Super Bowl favorites at 8-3

My mistake

But Favre busting through the locker room while screaming “f*ck yeah” with everyone jumping around him is still one of the best memories I have of this team in at least the last 30+ years.

Wish I could still find it on YouTube 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Untouchable said:

My mistake

But Favre busting through the locker room while screaming “f*ck yeah” with everyone jumping around him is still one of the best memories I have of this team in at least the last 30+ years.

Wish I could still find it on YouTube 

Yea the back to back wins over NE and unbeaten Tenn were magic. 

that’s why the subsequent collapse is still number 1 on my list of worst late season collapses. Just brutal. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I mean, maybe you were kidding around originally, but you sort of turned  this into a sexual harassment thread - which no one wants to read through.

We had enough of those during the Watson saga. 

Just now, Untouchable said:

Kidding? lol

Everything was strictly football oriented until you brought it up.

Please forgive me. I'll never bring it up again.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Like, people here, ie randoms, or reputable media/ex-player or coach type people?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard him called the GOAT.

Any links to these people? Honestly curious.

I’ve heard it plenty of times over.  I think most have.  And why not?  
But I get where you’re coming from, it’s hard to argue with those with more SBs, even though a lot of that is due to playing on better teams.