OFFICIAL: HARD KNOCKS

Bronx

22 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Woody is so weak. Or maybe he wants this. Not sure which one is worse. The Jets often seem to not be 100% focused on winning. 

The former is my guess.  Hopefully the league gave us something in return for this concession but I doubt it.

Either way:  I'm excited!  Even if the org isn't.  Let's have some fun.

• Upvote 2

The usual suspects will love this, same as they love new episodes of "Drunk Housewives' of Hempstead".

But this IS a distraction and extra attention we do not need, and should not want. 

So of course the NFL forces us to do it.  That or Woody being Woody.

Either way, boo.

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The usual suspects will love this, same as they love new episodes of "Drunk Housewives' of Hempstead".

But this IS a distraction and extra attention we do not need, and should not want. 

Either way, boo.

I would totally be OK with Hard Knocks not existing but since we all knew this would be happening for months, I came to terms with it, and will enjoy it.  Hard Knocks 2010 and the subsequent 11-win season helped make that the most entertaining and memorable Jets season in my lifetime other than 1998.  

Don't be such a surly curmudgeon on this one, ya surly curmudgeon!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Either way, boo.

I reject the assertion that Rodgers going on shows and pontificating about conspiracy theories is fine but that Hard Knocks, which is basically a team infomercial, will be a distraction. 

Incidentally I don't care what show he goes on or what he says..  Just using that as a comparison. 

Bring on Hard Knocks and bring on shows about the moon landing being staged.  I view them both as entertainment. 

• Haha 1