### Game Day 2023 HOF Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I mean the #2 QB doesn’t usually play in the HoF game at all. It’s less than a preseason game.

Cleveland still playing Mond…granted he stinks too but these are layup type reps. Zach Wilson needs reps not coddling.

• More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Zach Wilson is inviable to the point where Douglas should give $5 mil to Teddy Bridgewater tomorrow. Even if it’s not Bridgewater, they need to simply switch it up at the QB2 spot. 

And Becton—even in this supposedly incredible shape—taking himself off the field for minor dings is not acceptable.

And it’d be nice if Jamien Sherwood didn’t get faked out of his shoes on every little bit of misdirection. 

Welcome back!!!

Zach Wilson is inviable to the point where Douglas should give $5 mil to Teddy Bridgewater tomorrow. Even if it’s not Bridgewater, they need to simply switch it up at the QB2 spot. 

And Becton—even in this supposedly incredible shape—taking himself off the field for minor dings is not acceptable.

And it’d be nice if Jamien Sherwood didn’t get faked out of his shoes on every little bit of misdirection. 

Shane’s BACK b*tches!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, UntouchableCrew said:

I mean the #2 QB doesn’t usually play in the HoF game at all. It’s less than a preseason game.

It’s always amusing to see people who have watched football for decades forget how the preseason works every year 

• Upvote 4

And after eating all that money for nothing - who is going to play at #2?

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

It’s always amusing to see people who have watched football for decades forget how the preseason works every year 

I’d say the circumstances around Wilson are completely different than just a standard backup. Maybe Boyle wins the job I guess.

• Upvote 1