Captain Of JN

11 hours ago, Hal said:

Really?  

I’ve been asked to authorize the pick but I still feel I need more time to be sure.  

Thanks for the endorsement though.  I’m more likely to approve it now.    

Please disregard this man lies.  We are not waiting on his approval. 

The selection committee has decided, a Captain has been selected, he/she will be glorious for this board and perfect for this season.

The selection is currently sitting w/ the newly formed w/ the ACC, Announcement and Ceremony Committee.  In years past, we've felt we have let the board down w/ the way we've announced our Captain, so this offseason we formed the committee for a better overall fan experience.  They are currently vigorously working on how to roll this out to the masses to ensure trust that this was a safe, secure, nonbiased selection that is best for the board and the team. 

JN, please be patient.  The announcement is coming very very soon.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Please disregard this man lies.  We are not waiting on his approval. 

The selection committee has decided, a Captain has been selected, he/she will be glorious for this board and perfect for this season.

The selection is currently sitting w/ the newly formed w/ the ACC, Announcement and Ceremony Committee.  In years past, we've felt we have let the board down w/ the way we've announced our Captain, so this offseason we formed the committee for a better overall fan experience.  They are currently vigorously working on how to roll this out to the masses to ensure trust that this was a safe, secure, nonbiased selection that is best for the board and the team. 

JN, please be patient.  The announcement is coming very very soon.

This sounds like the thing that SAR I used to brag he was part of.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

I think you guys should give it to Kev but only on the condition that he does a recap YouTube video after every game. If the Jets end up being a lot worse than everyone expects then it would be hilarious to see the furniture around him gradually become more and more busted up with every vid

Couldn't agree more.  I might even root for Buffalo week 1 should this happen.

• Haha 1