The Aaron Rodgers Era is here - Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

7 minutes ago, WickedAwesome said:

Dude, he had a man open on the slant. That was on Rodgers for starting to break-dance instead of hit that receiver right in front of him. Your O-line sucks but that injury was not on them.

Agree to disagree - pretty easy to see on replay when you are not running for your life. And, even so, if AR couldn't see it, ZW couldn't either. At some point you got to protect your QB

1 hour ago, jgb said:

They’ll blame jets for him sucking because the team didn’t sign a vet to allow Zach to have a needed red shirt year. Of course, they fought tooth and nail all summer against me and @Jetsfan80 who wanted same.

If we can’t have Rodgers under center this is the closest thing we get to a victory lap.

F**k Zach.  He sucks. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Can't go deep in the playbook with the sheetbag #2 under center. He isn't and will never be even approaching average NFL QB. Were told all summer, oh, he's learning and getting it and improving in practice. it was all a lie. If he's under center, might as well run the wishbone and not even care if he gets banged up. 

He’s terrible 

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Well out of available QBs , not that I think we can even sign one, who could we get? Minchew?

You know I did my best to warn 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Can't tell me that Mike White as the backup would have been worse here, but I digress... the real move was to get Carr or Garrapolo, leave Hacket on unemployment, and add 3 new STARTING OL.

They wanted Rodgers and basically ignored everything else until they got him. It was so obvious at the time it was going to implode. 

• Upvote 2