Which Unit should they introduce on Sunday?

Maxman

Method Man butchered the player intros on MNF. That aside, what unit do you introduce? Silly question but seriously:

• It can't be the offense, you don't need Zach running out acting like he is a world beater, same for the online.
  • Special teams deserves it but cmon, that ain't happening.
  • I guess it will be the defense, they didn't get announced at the home opener. But normally you don't reward them after a bad performance.

Defense by default?

Method Man butchered the player intros on MNF. That aside, what unit do you introduce? Silly question but seriously:

• It can't be the offense, you don't need Zach running out acting like he is a world beater, same for the online.
  • I guess it will be the defense, they didn't get announced at the home opener. But normally you don't reward them after a bad performance.
Defense by default?
Entire team ... they all sucked last Sunday.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Defense by default?

Just Sauce... Haha 😂 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Obviously the defense.

Need to let Zach attempt at least one pass before he’s boo’d out of the stadium.

So sad that it's going to come to this... I really wish the Jets fans would wait till at least the end of the game to boo the team... Makes no sense when they have no other option on the roster. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Defense by default?

The punter