Kirk Cousins is going to be a Jet, this season

Maxman

17 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Someone explain to me how two insano contracts at one position work on the salary cap.

Are we assuming Kirk would only be a one year rental ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Minnesota would have to eat much of it, and in exchange we’d have to hand over additional draft capital.  

• Upvote 3

Typical Jets

Season is over and we have tank master Zach at QB in a deep draft class for QBs but lets bring in the perennial JAG and raise out ceiling to 2 more meaningless games 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Random but I seen this last night:

I seen a crazy stat that JD would have to win 12+ games for the next 7 years just to bring his terrible Win loss record back to 5OO 😬 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Typical Jets

Season is over and we have tank master Zach at QB in a deep draft class for QBs but lets bring in the perennial JAG and raise out ceiling to 2 more meaningless games 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I seen a crazy stat that JD would have to win 12+ games for the next 7 years just to bring his terrible Win loss record back to 5OO 😬 

This team is too good to tank.  Even with Zach at QB.  So might as well shoot for as many wins as possible.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

This team is too good to tank.  Even with Zach at QB.  So might as well shoot for as many wins as possible.  

It’s madness

this is no SB roster even with rodgers but lets burn more future resources to restore a season already so heavily flawed because our GM don’t understand the simple concept that you need a good O Line especially if you’re QB is 4O. 

JD and Saleh chose to rely on a 5O year old tackle who showed decline for the past 4 seasons and then literally gaslighted the fans and media trying to understand their flawed plans.

Clown car org and nothing else 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Typical Jets

Better extend that contract now!

Also: Surprised so many people aren't getting this. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Someone explain to me how two insano contracts at one position work on the salary cap.

Are we assuming Kirk would only be a one year rental ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I believe this is the final year of his contract and his salary is only about 10 million. It is very feasible salary cap wise.

i dont see Woody doing it.

Kirk used the Jets last time in free agency - now I know that is how the business goes, but billionaires dont like to be used.

Also and I could be way off on this but didn't cousins say some negative comments about the jets following signing with minn?   

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

I just need to put this out there. The talks have already happened at a preliminary level. This is going to happen.

That is my hot take of 2023.

What I’ve been thinking about Max. If Vikings lose Sunday that’s all she wrote for them, looking at rest of their schedule. That would be huge for Jets. Cousins would be a MAJOR upgrade over zach. 

Can’t believe the down votes you received for that post, zach fan boys did not like lol. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

I just need to put this out there. The talks have already happened at a preliminary level. This is going to happen.

That is my hot take of 2023.

Whats the uhhh rule about downvoting the owner of a forum? Just a general question not pertaining to any specific forum or forum owner for that matter. 

shy GIF

• Haha 4